Lithia Toyota of Redding

Redding, CA

1,002 Reviews
At Lithia Toyota of Redding, we strive to make your car-buying experience something you will enjoy. Our staff is committed to supporting you from beginning to end so that you can find the vehicle that is a perfect match! Swing by our new Toyota dealership in Redding and you will see that we carry new Toyota models like the Camry, Corolla, Tacoma, Prius, and Tundra. We will set you up with a test drive so that you can experience everything that Toyota models have to offer. If you have questions about the array of features a particular model has, you can easily contact us by submitting our online form, give us a call, or stop in during regular business hours.
Contact Dealership

250 E Cypress Ave

Redding, CA

Directions

By Type

Showing 1,002 reviews

September 27, 2022

I had as always an unbelievable experience at Lithia Toyota of Redding. I purchased my truck there, and every time I come in to have it serviced the crew is prompt and attentive to my needs. I’ve purcha More

by Kellycwarner
Mike Gerosin
Ray Hale
Kristopher Warner
Other Employees : Chad
Sep 28, 2022 -

Lithia Toyota of Redding responded

Kelly, thank you so much for your continued business. Lithia Toyota of Redding is happy to have you as our customer and we are thrilled you have enjoyed your time with us. See you next time. Take care.

September 19, 2022

Chad Shaw, Sarah, Nathen Burton helped immediately. Robert Silva helped to schedule repair and maintenance. More

by Burchfield
Chad Shaw
Other Employees : Robert Silva, Sarah and Nathen Burton
Sep 19, 2022 -

Burchfield responded

The people I named above were so attentive and understanding to my needs. I appreciate every effort they made to my case. THANK YOU guys very much.

September 18, 2022

Tristan and Tracy were amazing and so helpful! So happy with my Subaru! Thank you, Lithia! More

by jenpea02
Sep 19, 2022 -

Lithia Toyota of Redding responded

Hello, congratulations on your new Subaru! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you and that our Sales Team could make this a top-notch experience. Enjoy your new purchase from Lithia Toyota of Redding and we look forward to serving you in the future!

September 18, 2022

Tristian helped me finance a new Corolla and made the process very quick and easy. I would definitely recommend going through him and lithia Toyota of Redding. Thank you!! More

by Damien Scott
Sep 20, 2022 -

Lithia Toyota of Redding responded

Hi Damien. Thanks for choosing Lithia Toyota of Redding, and congratulations on your new Toyota Corolla! It's great to learn that our Finance Team helped make this an easy 5-star experience for you. Feel free to contact us if you need anything further.

September 14, 2022

Steve was a pleasure to work with. Knowledgeable, professional, personable. Made the buying experience for my wife and myself enjoyable. I would refer anyone to him without reservation More

by clif.petersen
Mike Gerosin
Jay Benton
Sep 14, 2022 -

Lithia Toyota of Redding responded

Our Sales Team strives to provide knowledgeable, professional, and personable service. We are happy to know we made the buying experience enjoyable. Thank you for doing business with us and for the recommendation here at Lithia Toyota of Redding.

September 12, 2022

I was first in line and so they got to me right away. The service writer was friendly and efficient. I didn’t have an appointment they got me for a 25K service on my Tacoma. I was out of there before I More

by Mrrxmidcap
Don’t remember the name
Sep 13, 2022 -

Lithia Toyota of Redding responded

Thank you for your repeated business and positive review. We appreciate your kind words and are pleased to learn our Service Team was friendly, efficient, and professional during your visit. If we can be of any future assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at Lithia Toyota of Redding.

September 11, 2022

I could not possibly be more happy with the vehicle that I bought From Lithia Toyota More

by Heihncleaning
Casey Hedrick
Sep 12, 2022 -

Lithia Toyota of Redding responded

Hello, we are so glad you are so happy with your vehicle here at Lithia Toyota of Redding. Thank you so very much for this amazing review and we hope to serve you again in the future.

September 09, 2022

Chris was absolutely the best on closing the deal. I had a great experience with him and Lithia Toyotas and I do recommend him. More

by thiagoamachado85
Chris Young
Sep 09, 2022 -

Lithia Toyota of Redding responded

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated! Lithia Toyota of Redding is pleased to learn that our Sales Team provided you with such a great experience. Please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.

September 05, 2022

We enjoy this location. Staff is always willing to help and give options and try to make things work. Tristian was an awesome sale rep to work with. No pressure at all. More

by Lanesa
Sep 05, 2022 -

Lithia Toyota of Redding responded

Our Team here at Lithia Toyota of Redding appreciates your recent visit with us. Thank you for your support. We hope to have the time to work with you again.

September 05, 2022

Steve Anderson is Awesome. He was interested in what I was looking for and wanted. He's knowledgeable and respectful He didn't look at my finances for a trade in As Crown Honda More

by Ang
Jason Beeman
Sep 05, 2022 -

Lithia Toyota of Redding responded

We are happy to see that your experience here was so great. We thank you for allowing our kind Sales Team to help you while visiting here at Lithia Toyota of Redding. if you are in need of anything else, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

1 - 10 of 1,002 results