Lou Fusz Buick GMC

Calvin Stark

Jason Walters, Service Advisor, Lou Fusz Buick GMC

Jason Walters

April 25, 2018

"BEST dealership to work with!"

- MMcQuade

Our experience was amazing right from the start! We worked with Gus Loftis on finding our vehicle and he really helped us in finding what was best for us and our budget. We never felt pressured or strong armed like most sales people can do. Gus was very professional and very easy to work with - and pretty funny too! Everyone we encountered at Lou Fusz - from sales, to finance, to support on learning our new vehicle - were just simply amazing and did everything possible to make sure we left with our new family car.

David Hoeflinger

April 21, 2018

"Very Professional services"

- Latin2013

This was the second time I have visited this location an d received excellent service.What. Thomas was very helpful and patience as he explained what I needed in a way that was very simple to understand.. He very timely my appointment t was at 830 they got me in and right out. I appreciAte that the service tech making sure I had a positive experience. I will continue to take my vechiles in as long I continue to receive this type of service.

Thomas Childress

April 18, 2018

"Excellent, Awesome and Friendly!"

- Becky

I am so thankful to Brittany Wynn for being such an excellent sales rep and making my experience awesome and treating me like a friend.

Brittany Wynn