Lou Fusz Buick GMC

John Randazzo

January 15, 2018

"Looking for a suv"

- Sam

We found a nice 2015 sub with the excellent help from Gus our salesman,he was so good and patient.Larry the president was also very good,he is the reason I choose Lou Fusz

January 11, 2018

"thinking of getting new car"

- amanbry18

I just brought my 2014 Enclave in for some service and everything was fine . Kevin Graham was wonderful as usual and I saw my favorite Salesman,Gus Loftis.He said hello to me and asked how I was doing. I just love him,he is always kind and very professional. He sold my husband his 2016 Yukon Denali and it was a breeze and just helped us with everything.He is NEVER PUSHY ! When I say hi to him it just makes my day because he aleays has a big smile on his face and that is just great.Thanks again for everything,Gus,I won't buy a car from anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!

Gus Loftis
Other Employees : Kevin Graham

January 10, 2018

"Great Service"

- Happy

I find their service to be great..........always handled by professional, that care about their customers and reasonable prices for top quality service. Jason Walters, always is friendly, professional, caring and takes time to explain the recommended service and price. My wife does not drive so, if needed Jason arranges transportation either to or from or both from dealership to home. Lou Fusz meet or beat prices.

Jason Walters