Love Honda

Ken Wright

November 15, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- Mike1944

Happened upon Love Honda through an internet search. There are closer dealerships to us but I was impressed during my initial phone contact with Bonnie Lefevre who set up our appointment. My wife and I arrived and were introduced to Bryan Delbert who was very friendly and asked how he could help us. We explained what we were looking for and he really was helpful in guiding us in our decision. He was very thorough in explaining all of the vehicles features and their operation. We went for a demonstration ride where we were able to appreciate all the CRV had to offer. We really appreciate the time Bryan spent with us making sure we were satisfied with our selection. Our transaction was completed by Jim Desanti. Very friendly and handled our paperwork expeditiously and without pressure, which we appreciated. All in all a pleasant experience and we love our new CRV EXL

Bonnie Lefebvre
Other Employees : Bryan Delbert and Jim Desanti

November 05, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Carservice123

Great staff Glenn and Jodi knowledgeable friendly and very efficient. Easy to schedule appointments Clean waiting area. Everyone social and helpful. Will return for service.

Other Employees : Glenn

October 27, 2017

"Love Honda goes above and beyond!"

- ryals13

I originally bought my Honda Odyssey from this dealership back in 2014. I have had an issue lately with my van and brought it in to the service department at Love Honda. I have always been hesitant to bring my vehicles back for service at dealerships because I have always felt they charged an arm and a leg and I could get it done cheaper elsewhere. But let me tell you that this dealership is absolutely amazing! From the minute you pull up somebody comes out to greet you and help you right away! Jodie was my service technician and she went above and beyond the call of duty. The type of service I had done was going to take a while so I sat in the kids room with my three kids for around 4 1/2 hours. She constantly checked on us and brought the kids a bunch of snacks from the vending machine. The foreign a half hours actually flew by! She thoroughly explained every single detail of what needed to be done to my car so that I could understand. The service was exceptional! I highly recommend Love Honda and Jodie in the service department. Thank you!!

New 2018 Honda Odyssey