Lowery Brothers Motors

Sommer Hulsey

October 20, 2018

"Very Helpful"

- Kary123

I came to find a car and I did. The salesman assigned to us was helpful and accommodating. The entire process was quick and easy.

Cody Hall

October 20, 2018

"Carmela Phillips"

- Gracegilbreath1

Carmela Phillips helped us out all day and we truly recommend her. She gave us the best of the best deals! See her at Lowery brothers in Boaz!

Carmela Phillips

October 16, 2018

"Nice experience!"

- Biskit

I had a nice experience at Lowery Brothers Motors. Cody helped me out a ton and got me the truck I wanted at a price I could afford!

Cody Hall