Lowery Brothers Motors

Rosie Gifford

Sommer Hulsey, General Manager, Lowery Brothers Motors

Sommer Hulsey

August 13, 2018

"Very friendly and worked with me. "

- Krissy Mullins

I went in this dealership expecting what I received at every dealership I went to. To be told that my circumstances was not workable but, Carmela work with me the best she could. I’m a happy coustomer.

Arely Guzman

August 13, 2018

"Awesome service "

- Vannah

Kenny was very polite and helpful also had wonderful customer service. I’m very happy with my new car. I really enjoy it. Thanks Kenny!

Kenny Galloway

August 11, 2018

"Very good"

- emilyk4te

People here are very friendly and helpful, they did everything they could to get what we needed, and made sure we and the car was taken care of. Definently would recommend them to anyone.

Used 2008 Lexus IS, $9900