Lugoff Ford

John Swearingen

September 16, 2018

"Amazing Experience "

- Morgana1397

I wasn’t able to finish my deal on the car that I desperately wanted because of my lack of credit but I could tell the sales team was doing everything they could to try to get me in the car I wanted. When it didn’t work out they didn’t try to push me into a new car and they are going to update and check on me in a few months when they get more inventory and I get a longer credit history! Jennifer was my sales consultant and helped me through all the paperwork and the test drive and had a wonderful personality. Even though Caleb was very busy he came out and explained to me why it wouldn’t work and let me know that he would do everything he could to get me the car I wanted. I would 100% recommend this dealership!

Caleb Chapman

August 20, 2018

"Made things right!"

- Mbishop

A few weeks ago I posted that I had a bad experience at this dealership. I would like to now update my previous post. After being contacted by Mr. Richard Andrews and his request for things to be made right, I agreed. He worked to get me into another car that I felt comfortable with. He was nothing but professional and was concerned not only with my experience at the dealership but also making sure I left as a satisfied customer. Thank you to Mr. Andrews and also Jennifer Shoup for making my latest car buying experience a positive one!

Richard Andrews
Other Employees : Jennifer Shoup

August 20, 2018

"Jennifer is Knowledgeable and Helpful!"

- Mark Pruitt

I had a few phone conversations with Jennifer over a period of a few days. She was knowledgeable about the Ford products, and very willing to help me find what I was looking for. As it turns out, I found the Explorer I wanted at another dealing, but, none the less, working with Jennifer was a really good experience for me. I feel comfortable saying that if anyone is looking for a vehicle, and you want someone that will help you explore your options, Jennifer would be a really good person to talk to.

Used 2017 Ford Escape, $17999