Lugoff Ford

Markus Metz, Sales Consultant, Lugoff Ford

October 11, 2017

"No Pressure Dealer "

- D Bortz

How refreshing it is to deal with a no pressure experience. NO what's it going to make a deal today. NO keep you there and beat you in to submission. NO haggling back and forth to get the best deal. Highly unusual to say, but a great experience at the dealership. Highly recommend Lugoff Ford.

John Hill
Richard Andrews

October 09, 2017

"Worst car buying experience ever!!!!"

- Adwoa

I purchased a car on 8-28-2017. I was reluctant when it came to purchasing this vehicle because of the things that was not up to par when I looked at the car. First the interior was dirty, the arm rest did not close it ( found out after I left the dealership and I was informed that it would cost them too much to fix per Sean Brown and Chris Nimmons) had a rust spot on the door and it wasn't the same description that was listed online. It was listed as a black car however when I got there it was not a black car but a Midnight Blue. I stated I was not happy and I was going to go to United Car Sales to purchase my car because they had the same car in black like I wanted car and it came with a warranty unlike this car I had to pay extra $2500 for the warranty. Instead Chris made me feel better about the car because , I was ensured by Chris Nimmons that everything would be taken care of (except the arm rest because I noticed that after I left the dealership and I did email my salesman about it once I got home) so he speedily took me through the rest of the paperwork. I did start off with a young man name Sean Brown whom was selling me the car had an appointment so he had a to leave and Chris took over the process. Finally after calling several times trying to get Lugoff Ford to keep the I owe You they promised me I took my car back up there for the second time to get the antenna, rear view mirror and the chip on the door fixed. This was my second time because when I purchased the car the interior was dirty. I was informed to bring the car back up there to get detail a few days later at that time there was an attempt to put the rear view mirror up however before I could get on the interstate from the dealership the mirror had fallen down. I took my car back to Lugoff on 09-25-2017 I did not get my car back until 10-04-2017. I was told they had to order me a new mirror and they had to replace the entire piece for my antenna that is what took so long. However I had to call and find out what was the status on my car and I also feel that is not good customer service. I spoke to Markus Metz on 10-06-2017 about my car he stated" he would look into because he was the sales manager and could get things handled for my car that needed taken care of and get it my car fix since I have been patient for over a month about my car". As of 10-10-2017 my car is still not fixed, no one have even reached out to me about my concerns with my car. I would never buy another car from this place nor recommend Lugoff Ford to anyone.

Sean Brown
3.0
Chris Nimmons

October 02, 2017

"Terrible"

- Lee

Absolutely terrible experience trying to deal Sean. Called and asked for best price on vehicle i had found online as I was very busy and not local. Was told I needed to come sit down face to face. Told did not have time, just needed best price and if it was good I would purchase the vehicle. Was told again needed to sit down face to face. Finally told him if he could not provide info I needed it did not matter what price was I would deal with someone who wanted my business.

Sean Brown