Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Vicki Koons

October 03, 2017

"Cheating!"

- happyrogue

I came for an oil change and multi-point inspection for my vehicle with 40k miles. Service advisor Harry Stein came up with the list of repairs to be done: rear rotors pitting and rusting, causing pads to wear unevenly ($627.43), Brake flush (139.39), Fuel induction service: Clean carbon build up inside of heads (194.95), engine and cabin air filters (expected those). He warned me that it is dangerous to drive and this repair is very important to perform as it is a safety issue. I got really surprised by damaged rotors and, because I live close by, I decided to talk with my husband. He said it didn't sound right for such a low mileage vehicle to have rotten rotors and he suggested me to go to another dealership for the second opinion. I made an appointment for multi-point inspection in another dealership, who found only cabin and engine filters had to be replaced, on top of that i ordered state inspection to be performed, which passed and all vehicle checkup marks were green. Total bill was $112 instead of over 1K. Sorry for the long story, but be aware! I consider service advisor Harry Stein had an attempt to steel and I think he damaged the reputation of all dealership. I will never go to this dealership and will tell my friends too. 0

Harry Stein

September 30, 2017

"Purchase with Jeep Wrangler trade. "

- HappyCamper

Terrific experience! Second time we bought from this location. We knew what we needed to pull our trailer and what creature comforts we wanted. Overall, salesmen didn't pressure us, thoughtful, respectful and we reached a deal. Highly recommend.

Marcel

September 14, 2017

"BUYER BEWARE! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! "

- Lightning guy

I've been buying cars for over 40 years and this was the worst experience I've ever had. I purchased a used suv from them for my wife at the end of March 2017. I always go in having done all my research in advance.They're great during the sale, but after the sale they dropped the ball. Had to wait 3 months to receive my tags, having to stop by there every month to renew the temp tags. What a waste of time. My finance person " M" , said that was normal. WOW! Priscilla was very helpful with that regard. She said they had the wrong contact info. The car was never detailed, but they want to charge $1695 for a prep charge.I negotiated that down, and they were not very happy about that. Looks like all they did was wash the car and change the oil. The interior was not detailed. The seats and seat belts had stains on them. Also no gas in the car. Had an issue with an add on during the financing that I wanted to cancel. Left several phone calls and emails with, finance person, "M", to no avail. Priscilla took my phone number down when I finally received my tags. She said she would look in to it. Left several messages with her also to no avail. See a pattern here. I thought she would be my savoir, but unfortunately no! I believe customer service after the sale is the most important thing. Lustine Jeep certainly dropped the ball here and it seems to be their normal practice. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. It's been 6 months now, still no contact. I am also a business owner in the NOVA. I could never imagine treating customers this way. For Lustine it seems to be business as usual, and that kind of behavior, unfortunately, comes from the top and goes all the way to the bottom. So buyer beware! Horrible customer service, after the deal, as many other reviewers have stated.

Kelly, Mustafa, Priscilla