Luther Bloomington Hyundai

Brad Sawchuk

November 24, 2017

"Recall notification"

- Robert Lewis

I was greeted promptly and I got my recall completed quickly and without any issues.Additionally, everything about the work completed was explained thoroughly to me.

November 24, 2017

"Chris Wright -- AWESOME!"

- cjcfam

We were looking for a car for our daughter who is in school 300 miles away. We went to five different dealerships and provided each one with our requirements. Not that the other dealers treated us poorly (very nice people everywhere we went), the difference in the experience is that Chris really focused on what we were looking for and was very thoughtful about meeting ALL of our requirements, not just some. To me, that was the big difference maker in making us satisfied. I would have loved for the first dealer who had the opportunity to sell us car had done the same thing and I would not have had to make four additional trips. So next time I will start with Luther Hyundai in Bloomington!

Chris Wright

November 23, 2017

"Excellent experience!"

- murrayziegler Verified Customer

I found everyone that I worked with to be very professional and easy to work with. I had an excellent experience--- I'll be back! If you are a woman who wants to buy a car without any any hassle, go to Carrie!

Used 2009 Ford E-150

2009 Ford E-150

Used 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe

Used 2015 Hyundai Tucson, $19499

2015 Hyundai Tucson

Used 2017 Hyundai Elantra

2017 Hyundai Elantra

• We offer Caribou Coffee and an assortment of complimentary snacks including Fresh fruit!
Luther Bloomington Hyundai, Bloomington, MN, 55437