MINI of Allentown

Motoring Advisor

January 17, 2019

"Excellent!"

- Xixi

Jolene is very nice and attentive, I really enjoy the whole process of buying my mini. After I bought the car, she also introduced me to the functions of the whole car very carefully:)

January 17, 2019

"Honest and Friendly"

- OpelGT70

I purchased my Mini pre-owned but when I had my first real problem I went in to see Robin. After describing what was happening he immediately arrived at a most likely diagnoses. After running my VIN he said if that is the problem it was covered by an extended warranty by Mini. The repairs were done in less than a day and my Mini was presented to me repaired free of charge, washed and with a concise report of not only the repairs but also a detailed inspection.

Robin Cox

January 14, 2019

"Fantastic"

- mcgladje

This was a fabulous experience ! Jolene did a terrific job in helping us choose our new mini ! Jolene and Clint were terrific answered all our questions helped us set up the car for how we wanted .

Clint Peters