MINI of Allentown

Motoring Advisor

January 18, 2019

"Superior Customer Service"

- Milzy

Our family bought our first Mini almost two years ago and we were not only impressed with how the car looks, feels and drives but we were equally impressed with the superior service we received from Lauren and the Mini Team. This is why we keep coming back to Mini of Allentown!

Lauren Leabman

January 17, 2019

"Excellent!"

- Xixi

Jolene is very nice and attentive, I really enjoy the whole process of buying my mini. After I bought the car, she also introduced me to the functions of the whole car very carefully:)

Jolene (Qiaoling) Tang

January 17, 2019

"Honest and Friendly"

- OpelGT70

I purchased my Mini pre-owned but when I had my first real problem I went in to see Robin. After describing what was happening he immediately arrived at a most likely diagnoses. After running my VIN he said if that is the problem it was covered by an extended warranty by Mini. The repairs were done in less than a day and my Mini was presented to me repaired free of charge, washed and with a concise report of not only the repairs but also a detailed inspection.

Robin Cox