MINI of Bedford

Van Vanderbeck, Senior Motoring Advisor, MINI of Bedford

Van Vanderbeck

Senior Motoring Advisor

January 20, 2019

"Excellent Sales and Service!"

- Michael

Mini of Bedford has been excellent. I bought my Mini almost a year ago, and live quite distant from them, but they have always offered to help in anything I need to keep my Mini in prime condition. Dealing with Joe Fetz in sales was a great experience, for he was super helpful, fully knowledgeable about all aspects Mini, and in all excellent to reach a satisfying agreement with. If this Mini proves durable on our less-than forgiving Maine roads, especially in Winter, I'll definitely look to buy my next car from him. So far, my Mini's been simply a great car to drive, so I'm delighted!

January 19, 2019

"It's worth the drive!"

- jp76

The drive in from coastal Maine is worth the effort. Joe Fetz is knowledgeable, friendly, and doesn't pressure you. The service staff is the same, and is honest when a repair is needed...and when it is not!

January 19, 2019

"Always an awesome experience here."

- geri

I went in to chat with Joe Fetz who sold me my first mini. The lease is up so I am considering buying this time around. Joe is very knowledgeable and friendly. A great guy to deal with. My entire 3 years at Mini of Bedford has been a great experience. Service department is great.

MINI of Bedford, Bedford, NH, 03110