Manly Honda

Tom Haidet, Sales Consultant, Manly Honda

Tom Haidet

"Great Service"

- VARGMICH Verified Customer

They kept me updated on the different issues found and completed the work in no time at all. I'll definitely be getting my car serviced here more often. Thanks guys.

Bill Robertson

February 18, 2018

"able to finance a car with bad credit"

- STEVE.HUGHES.77 Verified Customer

My old car broke down on the day I moved to a new place, when I had lower credit than I've ever had. Manly Honda was able to finance a vehicle for me during a difficult time, and I was able to drive away with an almost-brand-new car even with my credit. Nathan was friendly and helpful as I was having a hard time finding paperwork showing my new address. Later I had a misunderstanding with the finance company and Tom Henshel called me and helped explain the situation to me. Thanks for helping me during a stressful time.

Thomas Henschel
Dave Sambad
Nathan Hyman

"Three Stars "

- ALBERTOROMERO1831 Verified Customer

Except for Cashiers, Front Desk, Service, and Ride, friendly and excellent, as always. Cashiers, on the other hand, did not smile at all, seemed preoccupied with gossip, furtive--not a professional or welcoming impression at all. Unfortunately, I did not get the name of these two dark-haired ladies.

Bill Petty