Marchant Chevrolet Inc

Nancy  Beam, Service Consultant, Marchant Chevrolet Inc

Nancy Beam

Service Consultant

October 11, 2018

"Dealer employees were all very down home, polite."

- belair57

I saw the truck I eventually bought advertised and decided to stop by and check it out. I was happy to be served by Shawn Couch, a Charleston native, and someone I got along with from the start. He went over the vehicle with me and sent me out for a test drive to see if I liked the truck. Upon my return we talked over the truck and it's features and did some negotiating on the price. I was also hooked up with Randy Frazier for the financial part of the transaction. He was very nice to deal with, offered various other dealer options, and was happy with the no pressure presentation. I must say this was the best auto buying experience I have ever had.

October 08, 2018

"Excellent Dealership"

- KTMSkid

Shawn Couch made the car buying experience as pleasurable as possible. I have bought automobiles from other dealerships in the past that were not as buyer friendly as the staff at Marchant Chevrolet. I will definitely return to Marchant Chevrolet for any other vehicle purchases. I dealt with Randy Frazier for the finance of the vehicle and he was pleasant to work with and did not try to have me purchase options that I did not need.

October 02, 2018

"Fantastic Experience "

- Eric

Shawn was great to work with. I spoke with him on the phone before going to the dealership and he was ready for me when I arrived. He did not try to sell me anything other than what i told him i was looking for. He and the rest of the Marchant Chevy team went the extra mile to get me in the truck I wanted (Silverado 1500) at the price and payment I wanted. Thanks again Shawn. You were a real pleasure to work with.