Marietta Luxury Motors

Sales Associate
Ray Bruce, Sales Manager, Marietta Luxury Motors

Ray Bruce

November 11, 2018

"My Birthday Experience "

- Shonnboo

Jay was very nice and respected my time and wishes. The finance department was the same also. They made me feel very comfortable. I will recommend them for future purchases.

Jay Moore

November 07, 2018

"Hardworker"

- Len

He worked really hard to help me compare prices and look at cars in my budget. Speedy response whenever I called or texted. Thanks so much!

Duane Smart

November 06, 2018

"Great experience"

- Kjatl

I stopped by and test drove a car. They offered a free trade-in evaluation of my personal vehicle during the test drive. Duane helped me pick a car that I loved, and I was in-and-out with a new BMW in an hour.

Duane Smart