Marietta Luxury Motors

Josh Wurdemann, Salesperson, Marietta Luxury Motors

Josh Wurdemann

Salesperson

November 17, 2017

"Whitney took great care of me"

- Lexusgsguy

Found the car online after lots of research drove there was lucky enough to meet Whitney and she showed me the car did a test drive asked all the right questions. Came the next morning to do a second test drive and bought the car Love it the manager and the finance manager were good also will highly recommend my sales lady.

Whitney Maitland

November 17, 2017

"e550 convertible"

- Akinpelu O Alawode

Josh Wardemann was the reason that I bought from this dealer despite the bad review and the finance manager turns out to be nice but the reason why I gave a fair and 3 star has nothing to do with the sales man or the experience was that I find out that I was stick with a $550 customer package which I do not get so my advice go through the invoice carefully I blame myself but I think I was too trusting

Josh Wurdemann
Other Employees : Finance manager

November 16, 2017

"Amazing experience! "

- Ashley Fuller

Whitney Maitland was helpful from start to finish. She eased my nerves and I was able to walk out of there the same day with the car I wanted with a payment I was comfortable with. She even called me a week later to make sure I was still enjoying the car. The only thing I would change was the detailing of the car, as the inside of my windows had smudges all over and I had to go back behind them and re-wipe down the windows. Not the worst problem in the world - but still didn't want to have to deal with cleaning my new car the first week I got it. Overall - great experience! Thanks Whitney!

Whitney Maitland