Mark Jacobson Toyota

David Levithan

October 21, 2017

"EXCELLENT!!!!"

- Claudia

My experience was great!!! Frank made sure I was well taken care of. This is my 3rd Toyota Camry and I am loving the new one. Thanks Frank !!!

Frank Adams

October 20, 2017

"Excellent Experience. Helpfull, knowledeable, Pleasant."

- Dave333

It Was a pleasent expertience to deal with these knowledgable salesman. Alex Dias was very helpful and took all the time necessary, especially with my wife. Smart man. Also knows his buainess and explained completely all the questions we had concering the operation of the car. After purchase had to return for more instruction on many some of the systems as we old guys need more instructon. Again, Alex we very attentive and answered all our question. A very patient pleasant young man. Thanks.

Alex Dias

October 19, 2017

"My new car purchase was exrtremely easy and just the best."

- rsrhew

Todd was very helpful and knowledgeable on the new CHR I was shopping for. They were quick to offer a test drive. They did not have the color I wanted on the lot but Todd located one and had in at the dealership very quickly. The trade-in process was very easy, and the deal was made to my satisfaction. I would recommend both Todd and the dealership to anyone.

Todd Anderson