Mark McLarty Toyota

Marvin Love

Bruce Davis, Sales, Mark McLarty Toyota

Bruce Davis

January 03, 2018

"For a pleasant car shopping experience go see Kami!"

- Donna2018

Car shopping with Kami was such a pleasant experience! Kami is so knowledgeable of the product and made the entire experience hassle-free. It’s a wonderful experience to feel that your sales representative is actually more concerned with helping you find what’s best for you, rather than just trying to make a sale. Kami was so patient as we ask questions and worked to get us a great deal! I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go visit with Kami first!!

Kentrell Cannon
3.0

January 03, 2018

"Just bought my third Sienna (2018) from Kami."

- Coltgrabber

You will never meet a nicer, more ethical car salesman than Kami! I have traded at McLarty Toyota through several owners. Their service department is top notch! I will continue to trade there & recommend Kami & the dealership highly! 5 stars*****

Other Employees : Chris Brookins

December 24, 2017

"Excellent and Stress Free"

- Mowens

Being a first time buyer, I was nervous to even begin the process. Zach helped calm my nerves and get me in a price range that I wanted to be in! He was honest and patient with me as I made a decision, & everyone that helped couldn’t have had a better attitude. I’m so thankful for Mark McLarty Toyota, Zach Walker, and my experience!

Zach Walker