Mark McLarty Toyota

Kami Rounaghi

Brian Barton, Sales, Mark McLarty Toyota

Brian Barton

April 22, 2018

"good people doing good work"

- itsreallyLJ Verified Customer

It was very easy to make the service appointment for when I wanted to come it. I was greeted immediately, and they got the car right into the service bay. When complete the service advisor (Mary B.) when over the checklist and discussed tires with me and told me of some specials going on with tires. I was out in less than an hour including the conversation about the tires. Everything was done correctly and I'll be back for any future service needs.

Mary Burlison

April 21, 2018

"Maintenance and check up"

- BTTJR1960 Verified Customer

The lady that was seeing over the service was extremely friendly and very professional.She informed me on the service and the inspection points that were checked.She seemed to know what she was talking about. I was extremely impressed and very pleased with the service crew’s speed. I thank you for speed and promptness.

I’m sorry that I do not remember the young lady’s name.

April 21, 2018

"It was a great experience."

- DELORISRJONES Verified Customer

My experience was great,everyone was very friendly and helpful. I will gladly recommend McLarty to friends and family. Thank you all so so much!

Benny Smith