Mark McLarty Toyota

Kami Rounaghi

October 15, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Taylorn86 Verified Customer

BJ was very polite he told me he would help me find the vehicle I was looking for. I didn’t purchase the first day, he called back to follow up with me I returned to the lot the following week to buy my car. I couldn’t be happier with the service he provided and the time he took to help me find what I was looking for.

BJ Tyler

October 12, 2018

"Check up"

- NAGOSS Verified Customer

Always right there when I drive in. Very courteous. Make my visit in and out as quickly as possible. Keep up the good experience . Time is important and I so appreciate you consider my time.

Bill Fortson
Kami Rounaghi
Other Employees : Dewayne ( financial)

October 12, 2018

"First free service of my new Prius"

- WILMASTANFIELD1130 Verified Customer

The service was very prompt for my first service. I was early but my car was taken to begin the service and It was finished in a reasonable time

Cannot remember service people and my receipt is not with me at this time

New 2019 Toyota Corolla, $20335