Marlboro Nissan

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Justin Phannavong, Service Advisor, Marlboro Nissan

Justin Phannavong

September 17, 2018

"Great Service on short notice"

- Versa2011

I called the Marlboro Nissan Service Dept. this morning and thought I had a major problem with my 2011 Nissan Versa. Morgana told me to bring it in right away. She was very patient and thoughtful and took all my information as to exactly what happened. With her information the Technician was able to promptly diagnose my problem, and three hours later my car was running like it was brand new. I never hesitate to bring my car to Marlboro Nissan for all my maintenance needs.

Morgana Resende

September 12, 2018

"Great people "

- Blanket213

We love Brian, have bought our last 3 cars from him. Wouldn’t trust anyone else at this point! Love my new Altima so far!

Brian Rogers

September 07, 2018

"Friendly and fast"

- hetv

great customer service from the beginning to the end. Also, I was gladly surprised of how quick my car got serviced....overall very good experience

Used 2017 Nissan Maxima, $27900