Martin Honda

Edward McDowell

David Eno, Sales Representative, Martin Honda

David Eno

October 20, 2017

"Above and Beyond Customer Service!"

- BBphoto

I can’t fully express how incredible it was to work with Shari! I walked into the dealership not intending to buy a car that day. However, I walked away with the car I’ve been waiting for for 12 years. She was so warm and welcoming it was the best car buying experience I could have hoped for. Not only was she very informative about the CRV I was interested in she went out of her way to show me the different colors options available to me by taking me out back to see the different variations in exterior and interior colors. I had so much fun talking with her it was sad I had to leave. She helped me buy the car of my dreams and there is no greater gift than helping others through something that can be a daunting task. I will always recommend Shari to anyone I know looking for a Honda!

October 01, 2017

"So friendly!"

- Carrie610

Nick was incredibly knowledgeable about all of the technology that went with my car. He made sure my phone was hooked up to the car and that I was completely comfortable before I left. Such great service!

Nick Saporito

September 28, 2017

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!"

- Taccord1

Martin Honda is privileged to have Shari working there! I came in just for service but left with a new vehicle thanks to her. Since I wasn't there to replace my current vehicle I had no idea on what decision to make on a new one but with Shari's outstanding experience I left everything up to her and I drove off completely satisfied 😀 GREAT JOB SHARI-MARTIN HONDA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

New 2018 Kia Sorento, $47245