Martin Honda

Nick Saporito, Honda Technology Specialist, Martin Honda

Nick Saporito

Honda Technology Specialist

September 18, 2018

"Great service and sales"

- Dan

Just just bought me a Honda Civic type-R online. James, one of the sales managers was straight forward. Gene picked me up at the bus station. The whole transaction took only about an hour. Great price, great service, fastest car transaction ever. Highly recommend.

Eugene Tull
Other Employees : James Blaszkow

August 31, 2018

"Blank Space "

- HondaLuvr17

Wish I could give 0 stars. I recently test drove a vehicle there and when I was in salesman's office, Ed McDowell, when he was giving me the cost of the vehicle he used a BLANK, WHITE PIECE OF PAPER! Not your usual itemized list. I asked for itemized list like cost of taxes, tags, this and that fee and he said "No we're not going to do that" and ignored me when I asked why not. I should state I am a female. Asked for a 2017 CRV he said "your not going to get one now" Guess what I bought 2 days later elsewhere?! My friend was going to buy a car there and when it was time to sign they suddenly were giving him $1,000 less for his trade and charging him more for his car. He called them out and eventually they admitted their mistake. AVOID AVOID AVOID. They are fraudsters. I went to another Honda dealership and it was wonderful!

Edward McDowell

August 28, 2018

"Above & Beyond"

- A. Mel

We landed at Martin Honda due to unexpected car trouble on 95-South during our trek from South Jersey to Alexandria, VA. Fortunately, Kyle's assistance with getting my car repaired and safe to drive again made a bad situation much easier to swallow. He was professional, courteous, and made every effort to keep me in loop on the status of the repair. He even went above and beyond in helping to work with my insurance company regarding coverage and faster timelines. The cherry on top was his willingness to help provide complimentary transportation once I was able to get back to the Newark area, saving myself and my mom a lot of travel and headache. If it weren't for Kyle's exceptional customer service and knowledge, this unexpected situation could have been much, much worse. Can't thank them enough!

Kyle DeYoung