Martin Honda

Mark Tribuani, Sales Representative, Martin Honda

Mark Tribuani

"Excellent"

- Amanda

Myra Lopez made my purchase experience very smooth and pleasant . I have 3 children and she was entertaining my 3 boys thru out the entire process. From test driving to signing. Without her help with my kids I would've prob lost My mind. First time I've dealt with a Female Sales Rep. I can't thank her enough for all she did for me and my family. Management was also great.

"Great experience "

- RoccoJ

Our Sales Consultant Myra Lopez has extremely amount of patience and knowledge about her product. She answered every single one of my questions. We drove Hondas Mazdas and Kia . We even drove a couple pre owned vehicles . We put our vehicle search on hold for 2 months and she kept contact with us thru text message. We decided to buy AHonda Pilot. We love it.

Other Employees : Betty , Nick

December 14, 2017

"Best Buying experience ever!!"

- Yvette1964

Just wanted to take a few mins and Thank Myra Lopez For the great, accommodating (not pushy) and speedy service she provided along with her team members. I was not feeling well and she made sure I stayed hydrated. Myra also followed up with me the next day, no sales person has ever followed up with me after the purchase . Myra truly cared for me as a human being and didn't see me as "just another customer/sale" Martin Honda has gained a lifetime buyer; I highly recommend Myra Lopez with no doubt.

New 2018 Kia Sorento, $28225