Marty Cancila Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

2175 N. Hwy 67, Florissant, Missouri 63033

Pete Thibodeau, Sales & Leasing Professional, Marty Cancila Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Sales & Leasing Professional
Dan Sullivan, Finance Manager, Marty Cancila Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Dan Sullivan

Jim Scruton, Sales and Leasing Professional, Marty Cancila Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Jim Scruton

Sales and Leasing Professional
Lavell Caradine, Sales and Leasing Professional, Marty Cancila Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Lavell Caradine

Sales and Leasing Professional

October 22, 2017

"I had a very pleasant visit to Marty Cancila Dodge. "

- Michael Bock

I had an overall great experience. The new car salesman Pete, was very polite, courteous and a great all around person, he was also very professional. Dan, in financing was also very professional and he explained everything perfectly to my understanding. Ms. Cydney, was a very pleasant young lady and she was also very nice to speak with in person as well as on the phone. She was also a very very polite professional lady. Ted, in the rental car department was also very helpful, courteous and professional. Bill, in service was also very kind, courteous, professional and he was very helpful as was all the others, with the exception of....the Manager, Rick Bockhoff, who was very rude, he down played my intelligence and in my opinion was not at all a professional in his capacity as a Manager. He should NOT be working with the public and I would NEVER again deal with this person, at all, in any capacity. Thank you, to all the professional people that I had the pleasure of meeting at Marty Cancila Dodge. I will recommend many of my friends and family to go to Marty Cancila Dodge to purchase a NEW or USED vehicle from them. Sincerely; Michael D. Bock.

Rick Bockhoff
Cydney Thornhill
Other Employees : Bill in the Service Dept. and Ted in the Car Rental Dept...two great gentlemen.

October 21, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Vincent Rojano

Our experience was one of a kind. We visited many dealerships before deciding to return to you because of your outstanding sales representatives and sales manager. You made our experience of buying a new car very knowledgeable and you helped us get the best possible deal for our money. We will surely recommend your dealership to all of our friends and family.

Jordan Slayback

October 19, 2017

"Purchase of New 2017 Ram 1500"

- Larry Doo

I would just like to say what a pleasure it was to work with Jim Scruton in purchasing our new 2017 Ram 1500. In order to get the truck I wanted they had to go all the way to Davenport, IA to get it. I have been buying all of my vehicles from Marty Cancila for over 30 years and have always been treated very well. I recommend this dealer to all my friends and family. The service department is first class. Thank you again Jim for all of the time that you took with us to make sure that we were completely satisfied. Larry R. Dooley

Jim Scruton