Marty's Buick GMC Isuzu

Paul Malley

John Backman, Sales Consultant, Marty's Buick GMC Isuzu

John Backman

January 20, 2019

"Couldn't have been better"

- BETTY.HILL Verified Customer

My third car through Marty's. Paul Malley went out of his way to help us get a great deal and get us into a new [to us] car. Dave [the financial guy, I don't remember his last name, sorry!] was very good explaining everything clearly and patiently answering any questions I had. Very happy with our dealings with Marty's.

Paul Malley
Other Employees : Dave [the finance guy]

January 20, 2019

"Service Visit"

- DMCGRATH38 Verified Customer

Courteous, timely, professional service. (i dont need to use twenty five words to describe my feedback for this review. please remove the twenty five word minimum.)

MIKE KELLEHER

January 11, 2019

"Great service"

- JOANB34 Verified Customer

Service employee Kept me informed about all the work being done on my car. Giving me why it was being completed. Also, Fulfilled all recall requirements

I don’t remember the name of the serviceman who kept me informed