Maserati of Bergen County

3.2

145 New Jersey 17, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458 Directions

2 Reviews of Maserati of Bergen County

November 24, 2017

"After you buy your maserati YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!"

- AL

It would appear that absolutely no "dealer prep" was performed on my Levante (except for a car wash). When it was turned over to me it had a series of problems: -each tire was inflated with a different air pressure ranging from 51 psi to 34 psi.Fortunatelythe sales person realized it and had it corrected while I waited for my new Levante. -steering column had a terrible vibration in it that I realized on my drive home -interior lighting would not shut off when I got to my driveway I called the dealership and literally had to "beg" the service department manager to get the steering and lighting corrected and was told by him: -No loaners are available -I would have to "wait " for the car to be serviced. He did no know long it would take to make the repairs. -I suggested instead that someone pick up the car at my home and bring it to the dealership. He felt that was a really good idea! -A t first I was told the tires had to be rebalanced -I was then informed that the balance machine showed that the tires could not be brought in to proper balance and 4 new tires were requested from maserati but i would have to wait for their response. -A few days later I was told that it didn't need new tires and the existing tires were able to be rebalanced and the car would be ready that day. That didn't happen. -no one called me for 2 more days -Afer my Levante spent five (5) days in the "shop" I picked it up. The service manager told me that since the vehicle sat at the "shipping port" for a while when it entered the USA, the tires became uneven. A simple rebalancing was now performed...the problem was fixed and I was good to go. (Not quite) - The problem still existed exactly as before and I had to get it over to your service people for the 4th time for the same problem. Finally after 4 trys I was told that it needed new tires (around and around we go), BUT , Maserati had to approve it .........and lo and behold they finally did. My brand new Levante spent 15 days in the shop, seemingly spun around on a merry go round and after 4 trys the steering column and lighting finally were repaired.

robert graczyk, pres, cfo; service mgr maserati of bergen county; quality overseer at maserati of morris county
April 04, 2017

"EDDIE!! Best in sales!!!"

- SK

Best sales experience of any brand of all time. There are not enough adjectives to describe how amazing Eddie is. I was literally blown away by the entire process and ultimate delivery of the car.

Eddie