Matthews Motors Wilmington

5723 Market St , Wilmington, North Carolina 28405

272 Reviews of Matthews Motors Wilmington

January 17, 2019

"Awesome. Always great customer service "

- Lillianne kepley

Great personalized service. They make you feel comfortable and they are sincere in helping meet your needs in the most cost effective way. My husband and 1 have purchased 3 cars in 6 months thrilled with our experience. 2 personal vehicles and 1 work vehicle. They have renewed my faith in the car buying experience.

Matthew Reid
January 16, 2019

"Great customer service "

- DirtyAces

Got a great deal. Would recommend friends and family. This dealership is one of the best I’ve dealt with. I will go back for my next vehicle.

Zakiya Perkins
January 15, 2019

"Fantastic service"

- Beth Bryant

Matthews Motors actually restored my faith in car buying. We were greeted by a courteous staff that wanted to help us achieve our goal of buying a new used car. We have had many car buying experiences that were less than satisfactory. We have been pushed around and felt less than satisfied. Our image of car buying was tarnished. However Matthews Motors Brought back our faith in honest and trustworthy car dealers. Mr. Matthews walked thru the show room greeting everyone he saw with a smile and hello. We are beyond satisfied with our experience. Matthews Motor has got themselves a lifetime customer now! Thank you Miranda and Kevin. You made it happen!!!!!

Matthew Reid
January 15, 2019

"So helpful and I love my car!!! "

- Jrr5083

I love Matthews Motors and the Matthews family! They found me my perfect car and the staff was extremely patient, helpful and nice!!! Matthews Motors is the best car dealership hands down

Richard Knowles
January 10, 2019

"Above & Beyond"

- Carolinagirl58

This team went well above and beyond my expectations to provide what we wanted. Will surely do business with them again. Recommend them to anyone!

Russell Wolfe
Greg Duncan
January 09, 2019

"Easy peasy"

- hhley

I had a wonderful experience buying a car from Matthew's Motors. Pam and Miranda made it easy and hassle-free. Pam really listened a found the perfect vehicle for me!

Pamela Dismukes

"Excellent service "

- driftking4u13

As somebody without credit, and a first time buyer, it is hard to find a dealer that works with you. Plus being in the military makes things kind of stressful in terms of time. Matthews motors of Wilmington gave me outstanding support in finding the best vehicle for me at the best price. I would highly recommend them to anybody seeking a vehicle.

"Very positive."

- franklinlayman

I was verbally told there was a warranty of 90 days/3000 miles when there was not. When I pointed this out, the verbal promise was upheld. A class act.

Richard Knowles
Other Employees : Mike in service
January 07, 2019

"The best car buying experience."

- bluphi69

Excellent services,great staff. best car buying experience for my wife and I. I recommend Matthew's motors. They are the walking Man's friend.

"Great experience"

- carreview

We are in the last year of bankruptcy proceedings and were in dire need of a dependable vehicle. My husband called and worked with Russell Wolfe. Russ was unusually interested in helping us even though we are in bankruptcy. He was extremely helpful and was able to get us approved without having to go through the bankruptcy motion. This saved us a considerable amount of time and money. We only made one trip to the dealership and were able to complete all the paperwork and drive our "new" car home. Everyone there was very polite and helpful Miranda, the finance officer, was very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Russell Wolfe