McDonald Hyundai

725 Reviews of McDonald Hyundai

March 08, 2019

"Fast and easy "

- Careyaly123

Susan helped make my process fast and easy shes the best sales person you guys have! She was very helpful through the whole process which only took about 2 and a half hours! Fastest car buying process I've ever done going through a dealership!

Mar 11, 2019 -

McDonald Hyundai responded

At McDonald Hyundai it's our goal to make the car-buying process as easy as possible. We are so glad that Susan made this true for you! Thanks so much and congratulations on your new vehicle. If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

March 08, 2019

"Fast, professional, no nonsense sales and service!"

- Larry47

These days seldom does a Automotive dealer bend-over-backwards to work with a customer. Some, here in Colorado Springs, will low ball your trade-in and present there new car pricing as a matter-of-fact! Not the case here at Mc Donald Hyundai! Our two trade-in vehicles were a 2001 Nissan and a 2004 Santa-Fe that my wife and I took meticulous care of over the years. The Nissan was very low mileage for its age and Mc Donald Hyundai offered us high blue book for both vehicles plus some additional discounts. To get both the trade-ins up to there dealership required one of their people to go down to the Springs and drive back that evening with the second vehicle. The following day Both Adam our sales rep and another checked in with us to see if we needed anything or had any questions. The Kona is a great addition to the Hyundai family and there distribution is in good hands with McDonald Hyundai.

Adam Levin
Mar 11, 2019 -

McDonald Hyundai responded

Hi Larry - Thanks so much for the fantastic review! We love that our team assisted you with your two trade-ins and got you the best value possible. It's wonderful to hear that you're enjoying your new Hyundai Kona as well. We truly appreciate your business and wish you safe and happy driving.

February 20, 2019

"Best people to deal with when buying a car!"

- tboggs67

Suzanne is the first car salesperson that I have ever enjoyed working with. She listened to what I wanted and then found the best car for me. And their service department is unbeatable! I would definitely recommend McDonald Hyundai.

Feb 21, 2019 -

McDonald Hyundai responded

Thank you for being a loyal McDonald Hyundai customer! We are thrilled that Suzanne delivered the service you deserve and that you drove home in the perfect car. We are also happy that you can depend on our Service Team for excellent care. See you next time!

February 13, 2019

"Very impressed with McDonald Hyundai"

- Tom

I am at the early stages of my car search. I have been a Honda driver for years and have heard good things about the Hyundai brand. Brandon West took the time to explain the benefits of owning a Hyundai and allowed me the chance to drive different models. While I initially figured that I would be interested in a pre-owned auto, Brandon took the time to show me a new and explained the potential cost benefits. While I was not ready to purchase, Brandon and McDonald Hyundai will definitely be my first and only stop when it's time to purchase my next car. Thanks

Other Employees : Derek Ballew - Sales Manager
Feb 13, 2019 -

McDonald Hyundai responded

Hi Tom - We are so glad to hear that Brandon left a great first impression and explained the many benefits of Hyundai vehicles. It's wonderful that he provided knowledgeable service that helped with your car search. We look forward to assisting you when it's time for a new vehicle! Thanks so much.

February 04, 2019

"Love McDonald Hyundai..."

- Michele’s new Santa Fe

I bought my first 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe from Suzanne Dumont. Today I bought my second from her a brand new 2019 Santa Fe and I love it. Susanne, Derek and Spencer made buying the car a lot less stressful, now I just have to learn everything on my new car. Susanne is taking time to teach me, she even helped me put my baby car seat in my new car from my old one. I highly recommend this dealship and Keith in sales management is great, he will listen to your problems and help you...The only disappointment is the rear view mirror dies not have the garage door option you have to purchase a new mirror, and it’s pretty expensive, but everything else was easy!!

Other Employees : Derek Ballew, Keith Florian, Daniel Molina
Feb 04, 2019 -

McDonald Hyundai responded

Michele - Thank you for coming back to McDonald Hyundai for a second vehicle! We are so happy to hear that you're loving your new 2019 Hyundai Sante Fe. It's wonderful that Susanne is working with you so you understand all the features and feel confident out on the roads. If there is anything else we can assist you with just let us know.

February 01, 2019

"Impressive effort by all to insure our satisfaction"

- RC&JA

My wife and I have been very pleased to have the services of Brandon West to introduce us to and help us decide on the lease of a Genesis G90. With an impressive appreciation of the Genesis line and a professional, friendly and courteous manner he easily responded to our concerns and questions on making our first lease of a luxury vehicle. Addressing several follow-up questions we were also very impressed by the polite efforts made by the McDonald staff to insure we had a good understanding of our lease. Likewise we would to compliment Brandon for the excellent turn over process explaining the impressive technical aspects of G90. As we concluded the process we felt like we were a part of the McDonald family and came away confident in our decision and future support.

David Smith
Other Employees : Vince Armijo
Feb 01, 2019 -

McDonald Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for choosing us for your first luxury vehicle, you certainly are part of the McDonald Hyundai family! We are thrilled that Brandon and our team left a great first impression and helped the leasing process of your Genesis G90 go smoothly. Reviews like this one make our day, we are excited to have you as customers and look forward to assisting you again in the future. Have a wonderful weekend!

January 26, 2019

"What an amazing dealership!"

- MissyKyleAzera

McDonald Hyundai on S. Broadway is an amazing dealership. We went there after finding a vehicle online that we were interested in. From the minute we walked through the doors we feel very welcomed. They greeted us immediately and offer us something to drink multiple times throughout the day. Their customer service is through the roof excellent!! We worked with Brandon, he is a very educated young sales consultant who knows his job. He told us all the information that we wanted to know about the vehicle we were interested in. He went above and beyond to make sure we left happy. Derek, the sales manager, wanted to try and get us a better rate then what we had came in with, so we told him that we were interested in seeing what he could do for us. Two hours later he came back with what he could do. Although it was a good deal we decided to go back to our bank. We did not mind the extra time because you can not expect to just walk into a dealership and have everything done within an hour or so. Our final shout out is for Spencer in the Finance dept. He was very informative about the different plans they had and costs of each. What a wonderful team they have at McDonald Hyundai. We will be recommending them to all our friends and when we are in the market for another vehicle, they will be our choice!!!!

Other Employees : Derek Bellew
Jan 28, 2019 -

McDonald Hyundai responded

Missy - Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We love reading about your car-buying experience. It's fantastic that our team welcomed you into McDonald Hyundai, made sure you felt completely comfortable with your new vehicle, and worked to get you the best deal possible. We really appreciate the many compliments and are so grateful for your recommendation. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

January 19, 2019

"Professional, Courteous"

- newinCo

First I dealt with Skylar, coming from Alabama, I needed to know about driving in Colorado. Skylar was great in explaining things (tire, alignment, AWD etc.) I may use. Picking up the car I spoke to Kristina, she also went above and beyond. Checked with me every day until my car was ready. Texted me with follow up to make sure I was happy with the car. Price was competitive. I am sure I could have gotten the same vehicle a bit cheaper going to a private party, but the dealership did a more thorough check-up and the peace of mind is worth spending a bit more.

Skylar, Kristina Wells
Jan 21, 2019 -

McDonald Hyundai responded

Welcome to Colorado! We are so happy that Skylar and Kristina found a vehicle that you are happy with and made sure you would be comfortable driving in a new area. Thank you so much for choosing McDonald Hyundai, we would love to see you for your first oil change.

January 11, 2019

"You went above and beyond for us"

- 2019tucson!

Brandon you did a super job and the others also. I really appreciate that you respected my timeline to get things done before the purchase. Thank you for your above and beyond work 😁

Ryan Wirtanen
2.0
3.0
Other Employees : Derek Ballew. 5stars for his help!
Jan 14, 2019 -

McDonald Hyundai responded

It's our goal to make the car-buying process as easy as possible and we are so happy that Brandon delivered. Congratulations on your new Hyundai Tucson! The entire McDonald Hyundai team wishes you safe driving.

January 03, 2019

"Great experience!"

- Mike and Jackie

Buying a new car is incredibly stressful and Suzanne really helped calm the process down for us, she really kept our budget in mind and was able to get us our dream car too! Was a really great experience with her and Hyundai and we are proud new Hyundai customers. Thank you so much for working with us Suzanne, you were wonderful!

Dave Young
Jan 04, 2019 -

McDonald Hyundai responded

Mike and Jackie - Thank you so much for the kind words about Suzanne! We love that she took the stress out of car-buying and found you your dream car at a price that met your budget. Welcome to the McDonald Hyundai family!