McDonald Hyundai

Sales and leasing professional
Ryan  Wirtanen, Sales Consultant, McDonald Hyundai

Ryan Wirtanen

July 16, 2018

"Nice car buying experience"

- Tim

McDonald Hyundai is a low stress car buying experience. Great place to buy a new care. Ask for Brandon West, and he'll take really good care of you. The best part is the none pushy nature of the staff. They are very knowledgeable and the atmosphere is clean and inviting.

July 04, 2018

"The best car buying experience I've ever had!"

- Love my Hyundai

Brandon really made this the best car buying experience I've ever had. I have purchased many, many cars since I've first started driving and I've always dreaded the experience but of course I went through it because I wanted my new car. I would have normally spent hours upon hours in the showroom, just waiting for something to happen and I would get so tired and frustrated by the time I would actually sign the documents. When I decided to purchase my new Hyundai, I did most of the work before I even got to the showroom and I got a pre-approval from finance companies that wanted my business. I already knew which car I wanted to purchase and how and when, so when the day came I literally just walked in, sign all the papers, they cleaned my car and I drove away, happy as a clam! I absolutely love my new car and I'm glad I made the decision to purchase it.

July 04, 2018

"Grant was very open, honest, and awesome to work with."

- Dfeitshans112

When we went to McDonald, we are met by Grant, who was very professional, courteous, and easy to work with. Mike, the finance guy, completed financing quickly so we didn't have to make our car buying purchase an all-day ordeal!

Grant Armijo