McDonald Volkswagen

Ryan Hejda

Logan Erdmann, Sales, McDonald Volkswagen

Logan Erdmann

March 22, 2019

"Friendly, no pressure sale."

- Mark

My experience at McDonald Volkswagen was a pleasant experience. David Lax and everyone who helped me get the car I wanted at a price I can afford were very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend stopping buy if you are the market for a new or used car.

David Lax

March 20, 2019

"Brad was great"

- Vixen

Brad was wonderful and kept me informed!! He's knowledgeable & easy to talk to. But..... I'm not happy with where things were left! When I brought my beetle in my back up camera worked for only 5 seconds. When I got my car back, it doesn't work at all!!! Since it's a safety feature, I think it needs to be fixed or replaced by you.

Brad

March 18, 2019

"Amazing service"

- Jules

Doug was so courteous and professional. He walked me through the whole service process when I came in. Then was emailed a video of my inspection. That was awesome. My husband is actually working excited about his upcoming oil change. And can’t wait to get a new vehicle when our lease expires in August.

Doug