McDonald Volkswagen

Scott  Mitchell, Fleet Manager, McDonald Volkswagen

Scott Mitchell

Fleet Manager

December 10, 2018

"Battery testing and replacement"

- PTTiguan

I drove up to the service door, explained the issue with my battery and asked if there was any way I could have it tested and replaced that same day. They got me in ASAP and I was back on the road in 45 minutes. Brad and everyone in the Service Dept. I dealt with were fantastic. For a busy working mom with extra curricular activities that I have to shuttle my kids to, this quick and friendly service was greatly appreciated!

Brad - I believe manager of Service Dept.

December 10, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- ayisha

Tanner and the crew at McDonald VW were excellent.It was an easy transaction and experience.This is the second VW GTI we have leased this year thru McDonald.I highly recommend these guys!

Tanner Fiftal
Dan Wiley

December 06, 2018

"Quick & Professional"

- StannyCar

First car, first service. Brad was polite and got me checked in and provided a shuttle back to my home. I received a video of my car service to show me all was in order, with recommended actions taken after a quick call to get an OK from me. Tech seemed competent and they confirmed that I had prepaid services so did not need to pay again, about which I appreciate the honesty.

Brad Murphy