McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

889 Reviews of McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

April 15, 2018

"Unbeatable!"

- David Thomas Petrie

I have bought many cars in my lifetime. My experience at your dealership is beyond compare. Ty, Joan, Scott and many others were friendly, professional and efficient. They went above and beyond the call of duty to help me. If you looked up "superlative salesperson" in the dictionary, you would see Ty Duncan's picture. He should be teaching seminars on customer service!

Tyrone Duncan
Joan Barrett
Scott McKinney

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you, David, for the rave review and for sharing your experience here at the dealership. We definitely aim to please and make our customer's experience here a great one. Ty does an excellent job of that by keeping the mood light and fun. Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy the Spring in your new Ride!!

April 11, 2018

"Excellent"

- Teresa Westbrook

Brent has been the best salesperson we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. It made purchasing our new vehicle easy and as painless as possible. We will differently be recommending McKinney Dodge to family and friends.

Brent Durrance

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for sharing your experience here at the dealership with Brent Durrance. He does a great job at making our customers experience a good one! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your Spring in your New Ride!!

March 31, 2018

"Customer service"

- McCoy, Roy & Sharon

Excellent customer service. Salesman was very knowledgeable of the vehicle. Helped us set up phone to radio system. He explained everything about radio system. Very helpful.

Mar 31, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the stars and sharing your experience here at the dealership. Riley Whitmire does an excellent job with out customers making sure they are comfortable with the workings of their new vehicle before they leave the lot. Be sure to let us know if we can do anything else for you! Enjoy the Spring in your new Vehicle!!

March 29, 2018

"Came for 2 recalls on 2014 Dodge Journey but traded it"

- CMJ1970

Nikkie and Jordan are two awesome people. They both have great personalitys and take pride in them selfies as well as there kid. Daniel was very nice friendly and out going. Wish I could trade some of my family members in for this 3 wonderful people.

Jordan Finster
Daniel Holbrook
Other Employees : Nikki George 5 stars

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for sharing your experience and for all the stars. Jordan Finster and Nikki George are great at stepping our customers through the buying process. Dan Holbrook in Service exceeds the bar every day on customer service. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Enjoy your new Ride!!

March 24, 2018

"Very good experience."

- rabunsbest

We were looking for the perfect Ford Ranger. We found it online, and Michael Wallen answered our inquiry and was very helpful. We looked at it and purchased it the same.day. We highly recommend this dealership. We had had some bad experiences looking for our Ranger, so are very thankful to have found McKinney's.

Mar 26, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for all the stars and for sharing your experience here at the dealership. We work very hard every day to make sure our customers leave in the vehicle of their choosing and will enjoy driving for years to come. McKinney Wallen does a great job of making our customers comfortable during the buying process. Please let us know if you need anything else. Enjoy the Spring in your new Ride!!

March 18, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- April Lamm

I have purchased 2 cars from this dealership and each experience has been positive. They are very straight forward and honest and make the experience as pleasant as possible. Ty Duncan was my salesperson this time and I can not say enough good things about him. Friendly, helpful and went out of his way to make sure I got what I wanted. Will definitely be using this dealership again and I will look for Ty! Thank you!

Tyrone Duncan
Mar 19, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for all the stars and sharing your experience here at the dealership, April! Ty Duncan does an excellent job of making sure our customers have all the information they need to leave in the vehicle they want! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your Spring in your new Ride!!

March 15, 2018

"Awesome from Start to Finish!"

- David Callands Jr

Mike called me due to an inquiry my wife made online. I had to be out of town but when I returned home and stopped by the dealership and Mike immediately started working for us. Over the next day, Mike put both my wife and myself into a vehicle and I’m so glad that I answered that phone call and gave McKinney Chrysler Dodge an opportunity to service us! You won’t be disappointed!

Mike (Tony) Henry
Mar 17, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for all the stars and for sharing your experience here at the dealership. Mike Henry is one of our most Senior Salesmen and does an excellent job with our customers getting them into a vehicle they will be happy driving. Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your Spring! Congratulations on your purchase!

March 14, 2018

"Best place to buy a car!"

- Nadine

These guys go above and beyond! Thank you so much Gene, Michael Wallen, Riley and Scott. The time and attention that you took with me is greatly appreciated!

Michael Wallen
Scott McKinney
Mar 17, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for your review, Nadine. And for mentioning all the people here at the dealership who had a hand in making you a happy customer! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do. Enjoy your Spring!! Congratulations on your purchase!

March 05, 2018

"Recent purchase of Ram 1500"

- Mark Hendrix

I have been looking for a new truck for several week, with specific features and a good deal. Spotted a truck I was very intertested in on Mckinneys website that had just came in on a Thursday night. I emailed the dealership and recieved a prompt response, showed up at the dealership at 8:30 Friday morning and met with sales associate Michael Sadler, 2 jours later the deal was done and I was rolling down the road. Great experience and great deal !! Thanks Michael, and thank yoy McKinney Dodge !!

Michael Sadler
Mar 05, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the "rock-solid" review and sharing your experience here at the dealership. We try to set ourselves apart by being the "comfortable" place to buy a vehicle. Michael Sadler does an excellent job of making our customers feel comfortable and providing all the information to make an informed decision. Congratulations on your purchase!! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

February 26, 2018

"A member of the family"

- Max Steel Ram TDN

Upon arrival I was greeted by Riley Whitmire. He was very knowledgeable about the every part of the Ram 1500 in which I was interested. He took time to demonstrate how everything worked and answered all my questions. I was treated like one of the McKinney family and that my business really was appreciated. Gene Crane walked me through the financial process and explained everything along the way. It was indeed a pleasure to work with both these gentlemen in the purchase of my new Ram. I will recommend McKinney and especially Riley to all my friends.

Feb 26, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

That you for your review and sharing your experience here at the dealership. RIley Whitmire does an excellent job with our customers in making sure they have all their questions answered and have all the information necessary to make an informed decision. Please be sure to let us know if you need anything else from us. Congratulations on your purchase!!