McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

963 Reviews of McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

January 15, 2019

"In-Out-Easy"

- Jeep4me

We contacted Michael Skinner in advance to schedule an appointment. We knew the car we were interested in buying. Michael had done the preliminary work before we got there and was ready to take us to the lot and out for a test drive. We tried to different models, talked to Michael about the differences, negotiated a price and sealed the deal. Michael helped with the pairing of our phones and explained the features, especially those that were new to us. Gene Crane handled the paperwork in record time, and we were on our way. Overall, a great experience.

Jan 16, 2019 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

So happy to have you as part of the Happy McKinney Customer Club!! Thank you for all the stars and for sharing your experience here at the dealership. Mike Skinner is great to work with and definitely provides all the information needed, along with stepping through the process at your pace and comfort level. We are always here to help, so just let us know if you need anything else. Thank you again! Enjoy the Spring in your new vehicle!!

January 12, 2019

"Mike Henry and Michael Skinner made it easy."

- Jim Lane

I ran away from Big "O" because they were busy selling and not listening. We had previously purchased a Minivan years ago from Mckinney with good experience and service, so we drove a little further. Mike Henry was calm attentive and focused on getting us what we were asking for. He is quite good at the soft sell. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle. He also came across as very human. Michael Skinner picked up the closing smoothly and was also cordial, helpful and patient. Gene Crane was also warm and worked us through the financial aspects of the closing with patience and care. All three gentlemen made the experience way too easy. I would recommend both gentlemen as well as McKinney Dodge to anyone.

Mike (Tony) Henry
Jan 14, 2019 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for all the stars and for sharing your experience here at the dealership. Our salespeople pride themselves on taking great care of our customers. Mike Henry is our most senior salesperson, while Mike Skinner recently joined our team, but is make great inroads to the same process. We are glad to have you join the Happy Family of McKinney Customers. Be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do for you!! Thank you, Jim!!

January 12, 2019

"Outstanding personal service. "

- Bill49

I cannot say enough about or be happier with the experience of buying our second Jeep from McKinney. I contacted Riley Whitmire back in November; letting him know that I was in the market for a new Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. He was responsive to my details and promised to "keep" a lookout for just what I wanted, Riley contacted me when they got the notice that my "perfect: jeep was coming in from the factory and sent me pictures and specs the day it arrive. He had it ready when we arrived. McKinney gave me a great price for my trade, a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Gene ,Crane in finance was great , and the purchase of the Rubicon when smoothly and quickly, Riley took the time to explain all the key features of the Rubicon and even synced our phones to the UConnect system. Best Jeep dealer in the Carolinas; we drove from Black Mountain, NC for their personal service and great prices. I strongly recommend McMinney and Riley Whitmire to anyone looking for a new or used car,

Riley Whitmire
Jan 14, 2019 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for all the stars and especially for sharing your experience here at the dealership. We are so glad to have been able to help you get into another Jeep. Riley is one of our senior sales people and always tries to make the experience a pleasant one. If you need anything, please be sure to let Riley know. We look forward to selling you your third Jeep, too!! Enjoy it!!

January 02, 2019

"Thank you!"

- Debra585

After dealing with several Jeep dealerships, McKinney came through for me! Ty was great to work with. and love my Renegade - white works for me!

Tyrone Duncan
Jan 03, 2019 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

We are so happy you are happy, Debra!! Thank you for all the stars and sharing your experience with Ty Duncan. If you need anything, please be sure to let us know. Enjoy your New Year in your New Renegade!!!

December 31, 2018

"Friendly salesman"

- Jeep owner

Salesman and staff was very courteous, friendly and helpful. The salesman explained the features of the vehicle very well. Would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a new vehicle.

Fernando Jones
Scott McKinney
Jan 01, 2019 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for all the stars and sharing your experience here at the dealership. Be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Enjoy your New Year!!

December 23, 2018

"Great job Stephen, Russ and Team!"

- tyler1987

Wanted to surprise my wife for Christmas. Not pushy or informative, and willing to work with me. Left with a brand new Grand Cherokee! Thanks!

Stephen Henry
Other Employees : Russ Frazier
Dec 26, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Hey Tyler - Thank you for all the stars and sharing your experience here at the dealership. We certainly hope the "surprise" was well received!! Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. All the best to your family for the New Year!!

December 19, 2018

"Unreal service best in the upstate!"

- Brian G

I have been looking for a vehicle to improve space for my two kids for a long time. A single dad makes you need the numbers to work. Mike went out of his way to find the deal. He was not afraid to take back offers and fight for what I wanted. The rest of the dealership was so helpful and got me the deal I needed. They worked with my trade in and helped my family out of a car that was weighing us down. Thanks Mike for all the help you guys are #1 in the upstate in my opinion.

Abigail Novak
Dec 21, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Hey Brian - Thank you for all the stars and sharing your experience here at the dealership. We try to make all of our customers feel like a part of the family Michael Skinner is a good one - he definitely goes to the mat to get the best deal for our customers. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Enjoy your Holidays and the best for the New Year!!

December 17, 2018

"Thank you Marcus"

- Georgeson

I got in one Saturday morning, and i had my car by the end of the day. Even with Zero credit! By the time i left service was closed so they couldn't check it, but it didn't take long before they cleaned it up and i'm on the road now. Marcus and your guys, thank you all. I will be happy to come back next year to upgrade to one of those Jeeps!

Marcus Clark
Vana McClary
Dec 19, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for sharing your experience here at the Dealership and with Marcus. We do aim to please and enjoy making sure our customers are well taken care of. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!! Enjoy your Holidays!

November 25, 2018

"It was amazing bro"

- Adrian dawkins

It is a great please to go to get cars just bring everything with you to get all your information right to the car you won't

Marcus Clark
Nov 26, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for sharing your experience here at the dealership. Marcus Clark is one of our newest salespeople, but he is quickly making a name for himself for getting our customers taken care of! Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Enjoy the holidays with your new ride, Adrian!

November 22, 2018

"Great experience purchasing my vehicle. "

- D.Capps

It was easy working with Brent on the purchase of my new car. He was friendly and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks Brent!

Brent Durrance
Nov 23, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for all the stars and for sharing your experience here at the dealership with Brent Durrance. Brent is a great salesperson to work with because he knows everything about the vehicles and is a pleasure! Thank you for your business. Enjoy your holidays in your new Ride!!