McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4574 Calhoun Memorial Highway, Easley, South Carolina 29640
Call (864) 859-1981

930 Reviews of McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

August 15, 2018

"GREAT vehicle buying experience"

- mtnresort

I found the exact vehicle I was looking for online and was put in contact with Stephen Henry. Fine young man. Very courteous and professional. Extremely comfort atmosphere. Stephen was very knowledgable with every step of the buying process. Jordan Finster was great to work with regarding financing. He explained everything in great detail and did not mind showing me different option plans and prices regarding service packages and warranties. Super friendly. At any time while at the dealership I NEVER felt uncomfortable or pressured to make a certain decision. Overall a GREAT experience.

Aug 15, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Stephen and Jordan. It was our pleasure to have you here at the dealership. Stephen and Jordan both do an excellent job of presenting all of the information so our customers can make the best decision for themselves. Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Otherwise, enjoy the rest of the summer in your new Ride!!

August 08, 2018

"Smiles on there face and fast acting."

- Xeroxman

I looked at a vehicle online and Jordan Finster contacted me by phone. He sounded more like a friend than a salesman. I told him I would see him that weekend. He didn't try to harass me like most salesman do. When my wife and I went in he greeted us and showed us the car we wanted. He got us in the car we wanted and it was a reasonable price. We walked out of there with a car. The whole staff had a great attitude.

Gene Crane
Aug 08, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for all the stars and the wonderful review. We were happy to have you with us here at the dealership. Jordan is a great salesperson to work with and makes sure all of his customers have all the information they need in order to make the best decision for themselves. Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Otherwise, enjoy the rest of your summer in your new Ride!

August 05, 2018

"Great service "

- Rambro

Looking at new and used. Wanted best deal and was showed a 2015 Laramie wit very low miles and good price. Salesman was very helpful the entire time.

Aug 06, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us at the dealership. We try to make the car buying experience an enjoyable one. We listen to the customer's needs and match them with the perfect choice. Glad we hit the mark for you! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance at this time. Enjoy the rest of the summer in your new RIde!!

August 04, 2018

"Great Service!"

- Dodge Guy

We have purchased 4 autos from McKinney Dodge and Mike has been our sales person each time. He us great to deal with and we would recommend him!

Aug 04, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for all the stars and review for Mike Henry. Mike is our most senior Salesperson and he certainly knows how to make our customers happy!! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Otherwise, enjoy the rest of the summer in your new Ride!!

July 28, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Miguel Cruz

Stephen Henry was able to help with the process of getting our new car. He was able to provide us with a lot of information on the car we were searching for. Everything was great and a very speedy process. Would highly recommend!!!!

Gene Crane
Jul 28, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for all the stars! It was our pleasure to have the two of you here with us today and get you into the vehicle you wanted!! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy the rest of your summer in your new RIDE!!

Jul 28, 2018 -

July 26, 2018

"New truck purchase"

- Happy customer

Mike has been there to help us thru several purchases. Always kind, considerate and very helpful. He is our go to guy whenever a new vehicle is wanted.

Jul 27, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for sharing you experience with Mike Henry here at McKinney Dodge. Mike is a fixture here at the dealership and a wealth of knowledge on all things Chrysler!! Definitely give him a call if you have any questions. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.... Otherwise, Enjoy the rest of your Summer!!

July 23, 2018

"Brent Was Awesome"

- Nana T

Brent was able to determine what I wanted and made the process simple and easy. I test drove a Jeep Cherokee and realized that it didn't have everything I wanted. He listened to what I wanted and recommended the Jeep Grand Cherokee. It actually was not an awfully lot more expensive and met my needs best.

Brent Durrance
Scott McKinney
Other Employees : Jordan Finster handled the financing and paperwork.
Jul 23, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience here at the Dealership. We aim to please, and Brent Durrance does an excellent job of listening to the details of what the customer wants and needs and then goes into action to find the right vehicle. We are happy to have you as a member of the Happy McKinney Customer Club!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Otherwise, Enjoy your Summer!!

July 21, 2018

"New car purchas"

- Chrissybags2000

It was a very long process but Stephen was extremely helpful, and very honest! He will be getting our business for many years! Thank you for my new Jeep Cherokee!

Jul 21, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for all the stars and sharing your experience here at the dealership. Stephen Henry is one of our newer Sales People, but his is making his mark, getting deals done and making people happy McKinney Customers. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Otherwise, Enjoy Your Summer!!

July 15, 2018

"Excellent"

- dsf1234

Nikki George was fantastic. She was very attentive to my requests, and displayed professionalism, thoughtfulness to my wife, and was very accomodating. I highly recommend Nikki.

Nikki George
Jul 16, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for sharing your experience here at the Dealership. We are happy to have had to you with us and been able to get you into the vehicle you will be happy driving!! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Otherwise, enjoy the rest of your Summer!

July 13, 2018

"Easiest purchase I’ve ever made!"

- renmichelle

Jordan Finster was my salesman for my new Jeep Rubicon. My first car purchase was really terrifying for me, I felt like I was signing my soul away but Jordan kept me informed with every step. I knew what I was signing and was very comfortable. Jordan took went the extra mile helping me AND my sister get the paperwork and insurance we needed, we hardly lifted a finger. I want to thank Jordan and the team at McKinney Dogde for making my experience so smooth.

Jul 13, 2018 -

McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for sharing your experience here at the Dealership. Jordan Finster does an excellent job of making sure our customers have all the information they need to make an informed decision for themselves!! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Enjoy your summer with your new Ride!!