McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Scott McKinney

Riley Whitmire, Sales, McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Riley Whitmire

January 20, 2019

"Amazing buying experience "

- Steph Unanue

I just bought yesterday a new Challenger 2018. My experience was amazingly Jordan and Tyron are really peoples persons. They made a lot of follow up, they show me the cars, the explain me about them, the gave me a great deal and I'm extremely happy with this purchasing. I will highly recommend you :) and thanks for all the patience and support.

Tyrone Duncan
Jordan Finster

January 15, 2019

"In-Out-Easy"

- Jeep4me

We contacted Michael Skinner in advance to schedule an appointment. We knew the car we were interested in buying. Michael had done the preliminary work before we got there and was ready to take us to the lot and out for a test drive. We tried to different models, talked to Michael about the differences, negotiated a price and sealed the deal. Michael helped with the pairing of our phones and explained the features, especially those that were new to us. Gene Crane handled the paperwork in record time, and we were on our way. Overall, a great experience.

Michael Skinner

January 12, 2019

"Mike Henry and Michael Skinner made it easy."

- Jim Lane

I ran away from Big "O" because they were busy selling and not listening. We had previously purchased a Minivan years ago from Mckinney with good experience and service, so we drove a little further. Mike Henry was calm attentive and focused on getting us what we were asking for. He is quite good at the soft sell. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle. He also came across as very human. Michael Skinner picked up the closing smoothly and was also cordial, helpful and patient. Gene Crane was also warm and worked us through the financial aspects of the closing with patience and care. All three gentlemen made the experience way too easy. I would recommend both gentlemen as well as McKinney Dodge to anyone.

Mike (Tony) Henry