McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bentonville

2201 SE Moberly Lane, Bentonville, Arkansas 72712

Dylan O'Brien, Sales Professional, McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bentonville

Dylan O'Brien

Sales Professional
Sammy Arellano, Sales Professional, McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bentonville

Sammy Arellano

Sales Professional
Heather  West, Sales Professional , McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bentonville

Heather West

Sales Professional
Marcus Whitmore, Sales Professional, McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bentonville

Marcus Whitmore

November 20, 2018

"Exchange help "

- Alexb.72

Heather helped me and my wife get a new car and it was a headache because of my situation with my old vehicle, we had no options on the vehicle to get but either way we are thankful for her sweetness and patience !.

Heather West

November 20, 2018

"First Car Purchase"

- CarOwner01

I had a great experience working with the sales crew. Everyone was extremely friendly and Caleb was very knowledgeable. 10/10 recommend him as your sales person.

Caleb Royal

November 19, 2018

"AWESOME !!!"

- Mr. John

I recently came into the dealership and met with Salesman Charles Neilson and we discussed what I was looking for and how to possibly come up with a solution. Charles worked with me from beginning to end, and during this whole process was Professional & Courteous the entire time and did help me get into a beautiful Ram Big Horn Truck. I have been a steady customer with McLarty dealerships over the past 18 years and have purchased 9 vehicles now in the past with them all experiences have been great but this one tops them all. It was a pleasure in all ways working the Charles on this purchased and I am well pleased. Thanks McLarty Daniel & Charles Neilson

Charles Neilson