McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bentonville

486 Reviews of McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bentonville

January 13, 2019

"Hotwheel Wonderland"

- Jed Regenwether

The inventory on this lot is huge with the best examples of American muscle and iconic Jeep metal. Monster trucks, Hemis, and jacked up Rubicon‘s.... It’s a hot wheels wonderland..

Yelitza Aguirre
Marcus Whitmore
Jonathan Wichman
Elizabeth Shults

McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bentonville responded

Thank you for the review! We are always happy to make people smile and enjoy their visit.

January 12, 2019

"Awesome experience!"

- K&D Kinser

Awesome service! Harley was great to work with! He is really friendly and you could tell he wanted nothing but the best deal for us! I would recommend using Harley and McLarty Daniel to anyone!

Harley Jobe

McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bentonville responded

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and leave the kind words. We are lucky and happy to have great sales people like Harley. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

January 11, 2019

"Best car buying experience ever."

- nyx1235

My first time buying a Jeep and the McLarty Daniel staff made this the best car buying experience ever! Everyone was super nice and helpful ! It seems that at other dealerships the staff thinks its ok to talk down to women like we are not as smart as our male counterparts but I had NONE of that with anyone I dealt with here!! I was very impressed!

Rick Izquierdo

McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bentonville responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are lucky to have such amazing team players and you worked with one of our best. We look forward to your future visits!

January 10, 2019

"Great Service!!"

- psjohnso1

Overall Great Service! The whole team was awesome. This was the 5th Dodge Challenger I bought and as usual my expectations were exceeded. Thanks to Jonathan Wichman!

Dwayne Patteson
Michael Wilmoth
Jonathan Wichman

McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bentonville responded

We are so happy that the experience you had at our dealership has been great. Our dealership is lucky to have an amazing group of team players and we will always look forward to your future visits!

January 09, 2019

"Wonderful first car buying experience"

- mandytobe15

I traveled 5 hours to this dealership because they had exactly what I wanted. A red Rubicon - fully loaded. This dealership, even though the vehicle was new and highly sought out for, was willing to negotiate the price down a bit for me and that ensured the sale! I was helped with Heather West and she was extremely accommodating. I am a woman and Heather was there for me in every aspect of this car buying experience. She explained everything to me in detail and ensured every one of my questions were addressed. Heather even sat with me during finance and explained everything further. I am very lucky to have met her and I recommend her to every client, especially females that are buying a vehicle alone for the first time. Heather went above and beyond in customer service. She even recommended places for me to eat - knowing I was from out of town, and also offered me water bottles to take on the ride back to home. I felt so taken care of.

Heather West

McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bentonville responded

What an exciting journey! We are the lucky ones to have had the pleasure of helping you and we are happy that you were able to work with one of our best team players. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

January 05, 2019

"Top notch all the way around. From sales, to finance, etc."

- Tj132343

I have and would recommend Caleb Royal and the McLarty team to anyone I know looking for a vehicle. Actually sent someone over just a few days after my purchase and he also purchased a new Ram 1500 Rebel. So keep up the awesome work!! Thanks so much for the new truck.

Caleb Royal
January 04, 2019

"Used car purchase"

- HappyCamper

I experienced great service from the first telephone contact to the final walk through of the vehicle! Salesman, Used Car Manager, Finance Manager and everyone else took terrific care of us! We contacted them the next day with an issue and they have made every effort to correct it! I would highly recommend this dealership!

Dylan O'Brien
Other Employees : Shakira, Chris Self, Charles Ciampoli
January 04, 2019

"Great experience no hassle."

- Mgilbert

Great experience no hassle. My wife and I had an excellent experience buying a new vehicle at this dealership. Dylan O’Brien our salesman Was awesome. His level of service should be an example for others to follow. Thank you Dylan for a great experience buying a new vehicle.

Dylan O'Brien
January 03, 2019

"Yonatan's Great Experience "

- Mango Tango

Yonatan greeted me as soon as I got out my vehicle. He smiled said hello, shook my hand, and gave me his name. He brought the car I been looking at for two days and made it happen. He didn't pressure me with salesmen tactics and finalize the paperwork quickly. I definitely would recommend his services to all my friends.

Patrick , Yonatan Rodriguez
January 02, 2019

"Great place"

- Beshears82

Fantastic service. Found what I was looking for without any hassle to buy. I would recommend this place to anyone. I will be coming back.

Harley Jobe