McLarty Honda

Seth Pinkerton

April 18, 2018

"Rating"

- labryles Verified Customer

Would recommend going to McLarty Honda. People were friendly. Prices were average. Inventory was well stocked. Variety of cars in many different colors. Overall was satisfied.

Jonathan Gamache
Zach Jones
Will Shirnes

April 18, 2018

"Review"

- xlmarstonphd Verified Customer

Jonathan is good. Seth is good. everyone is nice. I would visit again if I need another car. A a a a a a a

Jonathan Frazier
Seth Pinkerton

April 17, 2018

"Service/New Car Experince"

- kmtjones Verified Customer

I first want to say "I absolutely love my new car" .... I first came in to get my 99 Honda Accord fixed that I bought a year ago from a small mom and pop dealership. I had tried everything to have my car fixed from a mechanic that lived around the corner to still having the same issue. I spent over $1,700 and still couldn’t get the car fixed, so I decided to take it to Honda Dealership and I am glad I did. The first person I met was Kim (bright smile) and she was very helpful and extremely informative about my car. After, I realized it was time to retire my car, she referred me to Raymond. Raymond was very helpful and he helped me all the way up to the day he was out for surgery. However, I was told I would have to put money down, since my car wasn’t paid for. So, I asked Tony would he hold it for me until Wednesday (4 days) and I could bring the money to him. He said he could. Every time I called him, I felt like I was bother. No one took the time out to show me the features on the car, or even hooked up my blue tooth. I want to give kudos to London, he made the hardest part seem so painless. I am very thankful for the opportunity of having another chance to increase my credit score. Thank you McLarty for this wonderful experience of getting a beautiful new car for me and my family. I also noticed the young lady that answered the phone was not friendly at all, and she would never let me know she was transferring me, she would just throw me on hold. Thank you so much.

Raymond Brock
Tony McDaniel
3.0
Kim Phillips
London Walker
Other Employees : Renee was awesome too (Shuttle Driver) .... she was extremely nice!!

Used 2016 Chevrolet Impala, $12500