Melloy Nissan

Mike Lee, Internet Director, Melloy Nissan

Mike Lee

Internet Director

April 10, 2018

"Bad diagnos said truck needed wireing"

- Hector Hernandez

Brought in my 2015 titan to have checked ,wouldn't start had key in truck light on ,they charged me 460 to tell me that it needed the engine harness and it would cost over 2000 ,I towed it to an automotive electrician and he just programmed it and only charged 120 but I lost my 460 dollars to these crooks

David Engles
Other Employees : Bret

September 04, 2017

"high pressure four square same old song and dance"

- pigfeet

From the moment you arrive, you will be bombarded with a sales person, then the game begins...making you feel like they are doing something for you, the four square dance, the chump sales team. I know that this dealership offers bonuses for online ratings (like so many). There is also a nice bait ans switch..online they will offer you the deal of a lifetime, but when you show up, your credit will magically be 10 points under for that program. I am tired of this way of buying a new or used car.

December 13, 2016

"The most loyal I've been to any car dealership"

- cayennered

I've never been a person who cared which dealership I went to. That's until I started taking my 2013 Nissan Juke to be serviced at Melloy Nissan. I quickly noticed how "switched on" this dealership is. Swift. Friendly. Responsive to customer feedback. When I decided to trade in my 2013 Juke for the 2016 edition, I went straight to Melloy. I knew I wanted to deal with Susan Miller because she's super friendly and fun, as well as being a very good listener. I went straight up to her without messing around and things started pumping. She made my desired deal happen fast. There were no hitches and I'm totally thrilled with my purchase. I will continue to have my Juke serviced at Melloy (I ask for David Engles every time). I trust Nissan and I trust Melloy Nissan. I got to meet one of owners and I was warmed by how humble he is, and how attentive he was to everything I said. He emanated the vibe that every customer is important and practically gets absorbed into the family. Great example of how to create an enduring business.

Susan Miller, Ken Engle, David Engles