Mercedes-Benz of Austin

Service Consultant

August 14, 2018

"Teriffic service experience!"

- 20166314david

I brought my 2013 GL 350 Bluetec in for scheduled maintenance along with 2 or 3 minor warranty issues. These always require some explanation of exactly the issue, what the car is doing, what might be the cause, etc. I called the dealership to schedule the appointment. I always ask for Annie Daniels to be assigned to my service visits because she is the best communicator I've ever dealt with at any dealership for any make of automobile. My first pleasant experience was with the person who booked the appointment over the phone. I feel bad that I don't recall her name. She listened carefully and recorded all of my service requests. When I dropped the car off Annie Daniels looked at the notes of my "issues" with the car and instantly understood all of my service requests. Wow! My second pleasant experience was Annie Daniel's timely and informative updates concerning the progress of work on the car. At other dealerships I've grown accustomed to low content updates that are in the nature of "your car's not ready and I'm not sure when it will be ready." Annie Daniels is far and away the best, most informative communicator I've ever had the pleasure of working with at any dealership for any brand of automobile. Service isn't inexpensive, but Annie always makes it a pleasure to deal with Mercedes Benz of Austin. On a scale of 1-10 her work is an "11 !" Many thanks!

August 12, 2018

"Good experience "

- Kubena

The service and loaner vehicle went well. It was pretty timely. Anne did a good job. The waiting room was well stocked with water and refreshments.

August 10, 2018

"Great service"

- First time owner

Mercedes Benz of Austin always has top-notch service, and Wade Wells is a professional and friendly service advisor who goes the extra mile for clients.

Wade Wells