Mercedes-Benz of Austin

Wade Wells, Service Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Austin

Wade Wells

Service Consultant

July 19, 2018

" Prepaid maintenance saved me $$$$"

- Demi

Luis, was professional, helpful and courteous! He went over everything related to my inspection and kept me in the loop on when my car was finished. It was a simple, easy streamlined experience. I would highly recommend the dealership to others.... I would also give a special shout out to Jordan English also. She sold me a prepaid maintenance and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had and saved me a lot of money for what would have been a very expensive service. She was easy to talk to, funny and had a very warm personality.

Luis Cuellar
Jordan English

July 13, 2018

"You got SERVICE down!"

- Don

This is my 4th Mercedes that I've purchased and serviced here. Why? Because their service is the best! I've had my Benz' serviced in Houston, El Paso and Santa Fe. MB of Austin is hands down the best.

Brian Smith

July 10, 2018

"very helpful and explicit!"

- Upali@1947

Over the years, I have received excellent service from this dealership! Appointments are very convenient. Rides are very accommodating. Work is completed promptly. Communication is very good.

Jordan Call