Mercedes-Benz of Austin

Jordan Call

November 14, 2018

"Great customer service"

- csdhall

Jordan was very helpful and the Jim (if I remember correctly), the manager was awesome. It took them really long to figure out the problem It was an after market device installed by Mercedes Georgetown that Mercedes doesn't even approve of. These guys rock!

November 12, 2018

"Tires!"

- Hailey

I bought my s class from Austin Benz. I love it. Had a problem with my front 2 tires. Nic Opinker and Jon cantey were incredible. Service , Receiving and installing my new tires, making sure I had a car to drive , well, what can I say! I will definitely buy my next car in Austin. I never had this service at BMW

Luis Cuellar
Nick Opinker
Dustin Vutera
Other Employees : Jon cantey tire specialist

November 10, 2018

"Very efficient "

- Reg

The problem was quickly diagnosed and relayed to me. I was given time to decide on my best course of action. Upon my approval, the repair was made and ready for pick within a day and a half.

Jordan Call