Mercedes-Benz of Austin

Anna Laughlin, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Austin

Anna Laughlin

Sales and Leasing Consultant

December 06, 2017

"Service Advisor was exceptionally helpful"

- 2013MBC250

I dealt with Sandra Miller. She helped get my car towed to the dealership as well as secured me with a loaner vehicle that I desperately needed as I am traveling overseas for a month- so you can imagine the errands I needed to run! She kept me updated on the progress of my vehicle as well as provided me with the issue of the car, the cost to fix and timing to complete. The text message system MB has is very helpful so that busy professionals could quickly text approvals while in meetings rather than having to wait to play phone tag. Always outstanding customer service with the service team.

Sandra Miller

December 05, 2017

"Service advisor was nice, prompt and very professional."

- Loyal Mercedes Owner

Service was performed with very nice and professional attitude. I was very pleased when I brought the car in for service because everyone was so effective from the gentleman that took the car to the shop to the lady that did the paperwork so I could get a car loaner. The service advisor was very nice and professional.

Annie Daniel

December 05, 2017

"Service for front headlamp"

- Robollo Home

The quality service that we received from your service/ repair department is equal to that of the sales staff. We really love Mercedes of Austin! We just recently gave a 'Five Star' review for our Mercedes SUV purchase experience on Google, and felt compelled to do the same for the service department. The only recommendation I would make is that you need to update your new employees on the list below.

Jordan Call
Other Employees : Paul Dillman (Sales)

New 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE