Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

Finance Assistant

February 13, 2018

"Awesome Service "

- kmitchel

I would like to state that having my vehicle serviced for any reason is something that I am usually not too happy with because I know that I will usually have to spend some money.(of course no one likes to do that-smile).But I must say that my experience today (Tuesday, February 13,2018) was excellent from the moment I walked in until the moment I left. The Quality Of The Customer Service at Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge Was unbelievably satisfying. I felt like part of a family. Mr. Josh Marchan, My Service Advisor was knowledgeable concerning any and all questions and concerns that I had. I can not thank him enough. He relieved the worries that I had concerning my vehicle. Thank you Mr. Josh Marchan. Another wonderful encounter that I had was with Mr.Larry Mitchell. He was extremely pleasant and again he made me feel like family. I do not know what to say other than Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge your employees are Professional and they allow me as a female to have a wonderful experience. I would like to add that I have come away with more knowledge concerning my car than I have every had before. God Bless You and your Wonderful Dealership Of Quality People. Your service is ABOVE the REST. Thank You

Josh Marchan
Other Employees : Larry Mitchell

February 12, 2018

"MB of BR"

- Cpobuyer

Excellent experience buying a certified preowned Benz. Highly recommend this dealership for sales and service. Shelbi and Brice were very helpful and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed or pressured as a female consumer.

Brice Gray
Shelbi Turner
Cory Anthony
Other Employees : Travis- finance

February 03, 2018

"Check light on dash for AMG GLE 43"

- ELHS21

It was an awesome experience from the time I contacted the dealership regarding the warning light on my AMG GLE 43 vehicle. The customer service representative scheduled my appointment for the same day with Mr. Hines, service advisor. I had a loaner vehicle ready and waiting when I arrived. Mr. Hines contacted me during the time my vehicle was in service and kept me informed. I greatly appreciated the professionalism and the royal treatment l was shown during business with MBOBR.

D'Arcy Hines