Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly

325 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly

August 17, 2018

"Great Experience "

- ggray

Zabed Chowdhury was great!!! Excellent sales person. He took the time to explain and answer all my questions, not only through the sales process but also after. He and Jae were very personable and thorough. I did not feel any unwanted pressure throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Zabed and this dealership to others for either purchase or service.

August 15, 2018

"Good but could be Better"

- Ashok

Zubed Chowdhury was a well mannered & courteous sales rep to deal with. Excellent sales person.. Finance Manager was good too. Very soft spoken & polite. However, I have one question that could not be answered that could not be answered by your team members. On my purchase of GLC300 last week I was charged taxes which were neither explained to me nor were explained/deciphered on sales order. When I went back & asked reason for that I was told it is Louden county(LC) tax (0.17%). Unfortunately, I could not get an answer/explanation for 1. Why LC tax was levied on my purchase when to my knowledge dealership location & my purchase is in Chantilly. 2. Even if it is to be charged then why it is not shown clearly/explicitly on sales order? I am sure your team members must be doing what they have been trained/told to do but this ambiguity in customer dealing leaves a bad taste after good experience with sales person. I certainly expect an explanation for it & i am open to update if I am missing anything. If my observation is correct then it should be rectified ASAP & I should be compensated suitably. I hope someone out there reads it & acts/responds.

Mak Khan
Aug 17, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly responded

Hi Ashok, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I would appreciate speaking with you directly to address the concerns that you have. Please feel free to reach out to me at BONeal@penskeautomotive.com. Sincerely, Bert O'Neal General Manager Mercedes-Benz Chantilly

August 15, 2018

"No pressure sales"

- Diannavh

We had a great experience with Terry Greenwald. We walked in just to see a car we saw online. We werent planning to purchase that weekend as we were in the research stages. Terry took the time to show me the vehicle and explain all the details & features of the car. I didnt feel any pressure. He was very professional & we even chatted about mutual music interests. He’s just someone very easy to talk to. Jae in Finance also was a pleasure to work with, finding the best financing options for us. We also learned he’s a father of 2 facing challenges like the rest of us.

Terry Greenwald
Aug 15, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the wonderful experience you had with Terry and Jae. If there is anything else we can help with please feel free to reach out with us. We hope you enjoy your new ride!

August 14, 2018

"Excellent!!!"

- Yraza123

Zubed Chowdhury was great!!! Excellent sales person.. He took the time to explain and answer all my questions, not only through the sales process but also after, at any time I have returned to the dealership. I would highly recommend Zubed and this dealership to all my friends and family. Thank you so much Zubed!!!

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly responded

That's fantastic to hear! We will be sure to thank Zabed for providing you with a pleasant experience. We wish you the best!

August 14, 2018

"very pleasant, professional and courteous "

- Walid

Dealt with sales consultant Freddie Hamad who was a very professional and courteous person. enjoyed working with him. overall my experience was very positive and enjoyable.

Freddie Hamad

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We will be sure to thank Freddie for providing you with professional, friendly, and courteous customer service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

August 13, 2018

"Excellent Experience: Zabed Chowdhury"

- SArora

We bought a Car with Zabed's help and had an amazing experience. Straightforward, no nonsense. That's how car buying should be. I would hight recommend him to friends and family.

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly responded

Hello, Your recommendation means a lot to us and we will be sure to thank Zabed for a job well done! Congrats on your new car!

August 13, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- Erick RV

Worked with Freddie Hamad in the purchase of my New E300. It all started with a phone call to inquire about a vehicle and his friendly service lured me to the dealership the same day. The whole experience was great and would recommend him to everyone! The rest of the staff was great as well, Jae at Finance is also a great guy! Overall excellent experience!

Freddie Hamad

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly responded

Hello Erick, Our customers are very important to us and we are pleased to see you enjoyed your experience with us. Congratulations on your new Mercedes Benz E300!

August 11, 2018

"Excellent Sales Agent and overall experience"

- mtammisetti

Excellent Sales Agent and overall experience from both Presales and during and after sales follow up Zabed is exceptional and their management team in addition to Finance Jae Lee as well.

Aug 12, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly responded

Thank you for the five-star review! It's great to know that our team has earned your recommendation. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

August 09, 2018

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- ElaineW

I had an appointment with Mariella Rodriguez. I was so impressed with her knowledge of the E350 that I purchased. I would highly recommend Mariella.

Mariela Rodriguez
Mak Khan
Aug 10, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to know that your experience with us went well. It is great that Mariella was so knowledgeable about the E350 and that you would recommend her. We will make sure to share your kind words with her. We hope to see you soon! Have a good day!

August 08, 2018

"Excellent experience buying my c300"

- Marcia

I had some very difficult financial requirements and Matt Docampo was able to work thru them and find me a car that worked! Zabed was excellent in making sure all my questions were answered and went over and above in training me on some technical issues. I love my new car.

Other Employees : Docampo,Matt
Aug 09, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to learn that Matt and Zabed provided you with wonderful customer service. Congratulations on your new car!