Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay

Oliver Ortiz

November 20, 2017

"Truly Outstanding "

- vanessaf93

Excellent Service, Answered all of my questions and updated me on the status of my car. Service department was awesome! Would recommend the service advisor Herbert!

Jonathan Ginoris, Herbert

November 19, 2017

"Brand New"

- Zxcvbnm

Can’t express the fulfillment of starting new again ...it’s like spring right after winter. Like I’ve said before and I’ll say it again I’m coming back for another one.

Joe Maya

November 19, 2017

"Great buying experience."

- Happy

Excellent service and sales experience. They help me solve a problem with my GLK and help me transition to my new GLE. I have recommended them to family and friends.

Maribel Ramos