Mercedes-Benz of Flemington

Jeremy  Sabol, New Car Sales-manager, Mercedes-Benz of Flemington

Jeremy Sabol

New Car Sales-manager

December 08, 2018

"Best Experience Ever; George Berstler is a gentleman"

- gcip

I have never come into contact with a better sales professional - George Berstler - or a better dealership - MB of Flemington. I drove about an hour and a half out of my way to locate the exact GLE that I was trying to find for my wife...and I walked into the best sales experience I ever had. My old ML550 got me there...barely. In the parking lot, the appraiser noticed that the power steering was not working properly. I had no idea what was going on, but the guys helped me get the car back into service to see what happened. As it turned out, a power steering pulley seized right as I got there and it needed to be fixed immediately. Knowing that I was in a tough spot, with no ride home, I had no idea what I was going to do next. I was stranded. George Berstler, then stepped in, and within 20 minutes fixed everything for me. He got me a quick ballpark quote from service. He confirmed that parts were in stock. But since I was in a rush to get back to work and couldn’t wait, George allowed me to drive the GLE I was interested in back home to show my wife...saving me any wasted time, money for an Uber ride and any other trouble I may have had. It was a completely unexpected response and I was so grateful. All George cared about was that I would get home safe and without any hassle. All he asked was that I leave a ballpark number that I would be willing to pay for the GLE after my trade in. I assumed with the power steering issue, the dealership easily could have downplayed my car’s value and lowballed me. Then George called me that night...and I was shocked. He offered me such a great deal on both the GLE and my trade. He knew that he could have taken advantage on my situation but instead he really saved the day and gave us the exact deal we were hoping to get with no tough negotiations or sales tactics. Two days later, I brought my wife back to the dealership with the new GLE and all of the paperwork was ready to go. George insisted that they refill the gas tank and detail the car for us again while we were signing documents. Then he spent as much time as we needed to go over all of the updated features of the GLE, set up my wife's phone through bluetooth, made sure we had everything out of our old car and put in our EZ Pass. I am so appreciative to George, the Ciocca team and everyone we were in contact with at the dealership. It was better than a first class experience...and I will not by another MB without calling George Berstler. He really is a true gentleman.

George Berstler
Other Employees : Nelson Santana, Business Manager; AJ appraised my trade in...both great guys

December 08, 2018

"Helpful and professional "

- Forwhy2

Julian did an excellent job answering my questions and helping me during the purchasing process. I was treated like part of the family and would recommend Julian and MB of Flemington to anyone.

Julian Montilla
Gregg Ciocca Jr

December 07, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Brandonhmills

This was my first experience with Mercedes and it was a great! Julian was able to locate and execute on the exact build I wanted in just 2 days. Extremely smooth experience.

Julian Montilla