Mercedes Benz of Fort Mitchell - Service Center

4 Lifetime Service Reviews

2100 Dixie Hwy, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky 41011

4 Reviews of Mercedes Benz of Fort Mitchell - Service Center

August 09, 2018

"Service after the sale always exceeds my expectations!"

- goobstercars

My buying experience was exceptional when I custom ordered my 2015 Mercedes Benz S550. What I really want to point out is that the service after the sale has been top-notch. I always deal with the same Service Consultant, Mike Ronnebaum, as he consistently ensures the service experience a positive one. Mike makes me feel like my satisfaction is his top priority, whether it is scheduled maintenance or any other type of repair. But my happiness doesn't end there. Terry Elliott, Courtesy Transportation Supervisor, is always a pleasure to deal with. If I need a loaner car, need to have my car picked up or delivered, Terry always accommodates my situation. Bottom line, Mike and Terry are the drivers behind my customer loyalty with Mercedes Benz of Fort Mitchell. They far exceed my expectations!

MICHAEL RONNEBAUM
Other Employees : Terry Elliott
May 22, 2018

"Horrible Service Department"

- Anita

The sales staff are terrific and even the concierge service is great. However, the service department staff, administrative staff, on up to the President and General Manager lack in customer service. Months of my car going back and forth to have basic repairs done that were all under warranty. While the sales associate who I brought the car from tried to be as helpful as he could he was limited in what he could do. I am still waiting for a call back to obtain warranty documents that I paid $5000 for two weeks later... Beyond the sales department their service sucks. Purchase the vehicle from them, but go to another dealer for service or warranty issues!

SHAWN BROWN
PATRICK ALLOSSO
Donald Paparella
Sean Weaver
April 05, 2018

"Above and Beyond the Call of Duty in Service Department!"

- JohnB

We had a bumper cover on a 2016 Mercedes which was replaced by another shop, which apparently cut some corners. Mike Ronnebaum, Assistant Manager in Service took it upon himself to identify the problem, correct the work and then correspond with the other shop for payment. We would not expect him to make our problem his, but he did. Thank you for the excellent service, Mike! we will remember this!

MICHAEL RONNEBAUM
July 30, 2017

"Friendly sales; service extremely disappointing"

- SCCA-Racer

Have purchased 3 vehicles from MBFM, and would have gladly recommended them to anyone, until a true service experience other than routine maintenance. Service personnel duck calls and do not return voicemails. Their texting service becomes an excuse for "I was too busy." Or the frequent "Someone went home sick." The incompetence of the service department, repeatedly promised completion of services weekly over 3 months, ultimately depriving me of my summer luxury vehicle for the bulk of this season. During this time, I was ignored repeatedly by the general manager, and repeatedly misled by service personnel. Having only put 2500 miles on the vehicle, I extended on numerous occasions just to buy the vehicle back. It would have been cheaper for them than replacing the tires, and numerous paint reworks from haphazard service efforts. The culmination of their poor service was refusing to return my vehicle on a date after sitting for 2 months, because it wasn't convenient for them. The finish on pricey Brembo calipers had been damaged by service personnel, and instead of communicating the event, they elected to spray paint the calipers (and wheel wells of the car) to cover the flaw, all while i was forced to sit and wait unknowingly. No exaggeration. The car was returned with wet spray paint on the calipers, new damage to the paint on both fenders, and with the original issue (a damaged wheel of all things) still unresolved. No proper apologies were made for this action, and the dealer communications became flippant and passive-aggressive for the month following until resolution. The dealership also lost a very expensive tire, and tire sensor while in their care. They replaced them, and with further conversation, understood I wasn't leaving with mismatched tires on a track car. I was informed my wheel was repaired, and then didn't hold air. I was sent with it regardless. Then it was sent out again and cracked during repair, and could not be further repaired. Then a new wheel was ordered...then it was shipped to the wrong store...then it didn't fit when it arrived...then the wheel COULD be repaired (and ultimately was). All the while it was "It will be done Monday." Then, "absolutely finished by Friday." Communications were 100% initiated by me, and timely updates were never given. The brakes were refinished at the shop of my choosing, and then reinstalled by MBFM with wet coating in an attempt to rush it back out, further damaging them. They returned the vehicle anyway, and I was forced to sent it back again. To their credit, they made it right with much protest from me, but have permananently destroyed any trust in their service department, and removed all respect for the operations of the facility. I can't get rid of this vehicle fast enough.

Matt Bergelt