Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke., Huntington, New York 11743

1059 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

January 19, 2019

"Excellent and Knowledgeable Staff"

- 2019amgc43

Jerry Ricca was extremely helpful in locating the best car for me based on my wish list and the short lead time he was given. He was a pleasure to deal with and I found him to be very knowledgeable about the model I was interested in. I would highly recommend him. Spence Mannion was also helpful in deciding which options best fit my needs with no hard sell & Connie Lamberson has a wealth of knowledge on the programming of the cars functions which she patiently shares.

Jerry Ricca
Connie Werner Lamberson
January 05, 2019

"Patient and satisfied experience"

- Jason Chen

This is my first car here. I was too careful about this one and Anthony really understands and being patient and helpful all the time. Trust this man and trust this brand.

Anthony Mastroianni
Jan 07, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear everything went well during your visit, and that Anthony was accommodating and helpful with your first purchase here. Anthony takes great pride in what he does, and strives to treat each and every customer like family. We hope you enjoy your vehicle, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

January 04, 2019

"OUTSTANDING"

- benz

EXCEPTIONAL DEALERSHIP, SO HELPFUL MY SALES ASSOCIATE WAS AMAZING HE GUIDED ME THROUGH THE PROCESS AND WAS SO EASY TO REACH BY PHONE. KEN, THE FINANCE MANAGER, WAS EQUALLY AS HELPFUL

Jan 07, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear everything went well during your visit, and that our staff was helpful during your sales process. Evan, Ken, and the rest of our employees all take great pride in what they do, and that shows through their work and superb customer service. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

January 02, 2019

"Great experience"

- cat1237

Dimitri Ioannides was the most professional individual my husband and I have ever dealt with. We’ve been leasing from different Mercedes dealerships on Long Island for over 18 years but this was our nicesest experience so far. Our salesman Dimitri Ioannides was pleasant, extremely friendly and answered all our questions patiently. We could tell that he loves his job and does it with enthusiasm. When we drove away our beautiful car we felt very satisfied and happy. We will definitely be back in 3 years. Hope that Dimitri will be there to help us again. This dealership is highly recommended.

Dimitri Ioannides
Jan 04, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington! We are so happy to hear that your experience with Dimitri meet and exceeded all expectations. Dimitri takes great pride in what he does, and strives to be as friendly and knowledgeable as possible in his work. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

January 02, 2019

"No intimidating hard sale! An Enjoyable buy! "

- Shiraz

My experience at the dealership was welcoming and informative! At no time did I feel that I was aggressively being sold to. I was made to feel comfortable as a buyer and permitted to ask as many questions necessary to make the best choices for me. My end to end buying experience was smooth and efficient. Thanks!

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington! We are happy to hear your experience here was nothing but the best. Our staff strive to provide the best experiences to our customers, and all take great pride in what they do. We hope you enjoy your vehicle, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

December 30, 2018

"Service "

- 5058

Terrific service and fully knowledgeable. Great help. He is very compassionate and thorough. I would certainly recommend him and your service group to everyone. Thanks

Tom Palmero
Other Employees : Great knowledge and personal!

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are happy to hear your Service Department visit went well. Our Service staff all take great pride in what they do, and strive to provide the best experience possible to our customers. Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Huntington for your vehicle's service, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

December 29, 2018

"Excellent"

- Mpetrocelli

Excellent experience with the Mercedes dealership. Professional and experienced workers. Helped my family trade in a car for a new Mercedes for our grandparents. Reliable customer service.

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that everything went well with your purchase for your grandparents. Our staff all strive to provide only the best to our customers, and always look to go above and beyond in their work. We hope your grandparents enjoy their Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can further do to assist them please do not hesitate to ask!

December 27, 2018

"First MB and couldn't be happier"

- kristinaipps

I'll start off by saying that buying/leasing a car has always made me feel a bit intimidated. This MB was my first personal car purchase. My experience with MB Huntington gave me back confidence in leasing a vehicle. Upon entering the dealership, Evan walked over to help my husband and I. He was super knowledgeable about the car were interested in, the GLC 300. He went through all of the features in detail before we test drove and before we spoke about pricing. He was not pushy and never pressured us into leasing the GLC 300. He was helpful throughout the entire process, answered my MANY questions, and he was very always friendly/ personable. He respected our needs for the car and followed through on promises. The dealership did not have the interior/ exterior color combination that I wanted at the time I signed - Evan made sure that I received the car that I wanted. Ken was also very friendly and talkative. He walked us through all the financing information quickly and thoroughly. This is my first vehicle with MB Huntington and I really could not be happier with the service that we received.

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review and your kind words about your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington. We are honored that you have chosen us for your first Mercedes-Benz vehicle, and we are thrilled to hear that we have provided an excellent experience to you. Evan, Ken, as well as the rest of the staff at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington strive to provide only the best for our customers, and always aim to exceed expectations. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

December 27, 2018

"Very happy to work with MB of Huntington"

- MBOwner

I was very happy to work with Charles Cohen once Again, and Spence in financing is great. This is my third car with MB of Huntington and they have always treated me well.

Charles Cohen

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your five-star review! We are so honored that you have continued to choose us for your Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and that Charles, Spence, and the rest of our staff all provided you with an excellent experience. We hope you enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

December 26, 2018

"Excellent customer service."

- andraldealerrate

The salesperson help us find the right vehicle and financing plan that fit our needs. He was professional, courteous and respectful. He answered all our questions, very thorough while demonstrating the different features of our new vehicle.

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that all went well during your sales visit, and you found the perfect Mercedes-Benz for your needs and budget. Evan takes great pride in what he does, and knows the importance of being patient and professional in his work. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

1 - 10 of 1,059 results