Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Service Consultant

August 21, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service!"

- MMGorden

I recently bought a used C300 and I brought it in to Mercedes-Benz of Huntington for some diagnostics. It's my first Mercedes and I'm new to the area. I met with Marie, who is a service advisor there. Marie went out of her way to help me, she provided me with a lot of information, and she was completely forthright. Because of Marie's honesty and the great customer service that she provided, I will now be going to Mercedes-Benz of Huntington for everything Mercedes related.

August 20, 2018

"Exceptional Service"

- Diane

This is my 6th vehicle lease from Mercedes Benz of Huntington and I’m a huge fan of their sales and service force. Brian Haney has been involved in 5 of those transactions and I know he’s a pro. Marie is an awesome service advisor, I was also delighted by Connie Lamberson, an advisor who instructed me on a few new bells and whistles in my new car and implemented the merged contacts as well.

Brian Haney
Spence Mannion
Other Employees : Connie Lamberson

August 20, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- From chatanooga to new york with love

My experience with Mercedes Benz Huntington was wonderful from the second I drove through the service garage door. However, my service advisor Marie went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and made sure my service appointment element as smoothly as possible. I was lucky enough to have Marie as my service advisor and she truly is an asset to the dealership

New 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE, $62780