Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke., Huntington, New York 11743 Directions

1,094 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

March 25, 2019

"jonathon Jocobs great salesman !! "

- Diane 828

Love doing business at Mercedes . Once again Jonathon Jacobs made our purchase go smoothly and with ease! Look forward to working with you in the future .

March 23, 2019

"Great Experience "

- Stacey

I picked up my car yesterday and the whole process from looking at the car to buying was 5 star. My salea person Tom Aveni was honest and very knowledgeable about my car. He even came in on his day off to be there when I picked it up I would highly recommend Tom and Huntington Mercedes!!

Tom Aveni
Mar 25, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear everything went well purchasing your new Mercedes-Benz, and that Tom went above and beyond helping you. Tom takes great pride in what he does, and always wants what is best for his customers. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

March 23, 2019

"Wonderful experience "

- New experience

Jonathan Jacobs was the salesperson that I worked with and he truly went above and beyond to find the car that had every feature I wanted and he did this all with a friendly and very professional manner. He saw to it that I did not have to settle and got the car that I love. If had gone to another Mercedes dealership, BMW, jaguar, Lexus and Audi dealerships to look at cars. Jonathan was truly the best person to work with and Huntington Mercedes was the best dealership. I absolutely would recommend them and come back when my lease is compl.

Mar 25, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your kind words about our dealership and your Sales Consultant, Jonathan. We are thrilled you got the car you were looking for, and that Jonathan made the process easy and worth while. Jonathan takes great pride in what he does, and strives to be as professional and knowledgeable as possible in his work. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

March 22, 2019

"great experience"

- eggy11

evan retzkin he was fantastic did everything for me and more he was very professional and I highly recommend him for any person looking for quality service

Evan Retzkin

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington. We hope you enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

March 21, 2019

"I got treated like a friend "

- Mario

The Mercedes Benz Huntington is the best Dealer in long lsland the staff are very friendly and try to help you the best way possible. I thank Stephen Big,and Connie lamberson for a taken the time to help me how to get to know the car thank you so much.

Steve McCloskey
Connie Werner Lamberson
Randy Arnegger

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review, Mario! We are so happy to hear how everything went well during your visit, and that our staff was accommodating and friendly. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

March 21, 2019

"Jonathan Jacobs was excellent"

- ver, ina

Jonathan Jacobs was in every way helpful to get us the vehicle we wanted and he had all the knowledge and answers that we needed.

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you are completely satisfied with your experience and you got the vehicle you wanted. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

March 20, 2019

"Piece of cake!"

- Reid S

Marie was fantastic! Had a loaner ready when I dropped my car and 24 hours later, the repair was finished, my car was clean, and was waiting for me. Was in and out of the building in minutes. Thanks Marie!

Marie Davi

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that your service visit went well and was taken care of in a timely manner. Marie, as well as the rest of our staff all understand how busy our customer's lives are, and want to help them in the easiest and most efficient way possible! We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

March 19, 2019

"Love Huntington Mercedes!"

- iro

It was an absolute pleasure working with Evan Retzkin! He is super efficient, so sweet and helpful, and is always available to answer any of our questions. He really makes the leasing process seamless and painless! He was also able to follow through on getting us a good price! All of the staff that I have encountered at this location are super nice and helpful! And I absolutely love the Mercedes brand! The engine is quiet and the ride is very smooth!

Evan Retzkin
Connie Werner Lamberson

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear you had an excellent experience picking up your most recent Mercedes-Benz lease, and that you absolutely love your new Mercedes-Benz! Evan, as well as the rest of the staff at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington all take great pride in what they do, and strive to be as helpful and professional as possible in their work. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

March 19, 2019

"Great & Speedy Service"

- Jack Clark

Randy was extremely helpful and expedited the reprogramming of my dashboard and assisted with my connecting my phone. I was so pleased with the swift & effective service that was provided.

Randy Arnegger

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review, Jack! We are happy to hear Randy was able to expedite your dashboard service, and that all around you had a wonderful experience. Randy, as well as the rest of our staff, take great pride in what they do, and strive to be as helpful and efficient as possible in their work. We appreciate you bringing your Mercedes-Benz to Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, and if there is anything else we can do to help you do not hesitate to contact us!

March 18, 2019

"Fast professional service highly recommend "

- SL55

Work performed in one day ,loaner car supplied,dealer service writer notified me of what was going on throughout the process .My car was washed and vacuumed upon pick up.

Marie Davi

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that your service visit was quick and efficient, and you were completely satisfied with your experience. We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Huntington for your vehicle's service, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are always happy to help!

1 - 10 of 1,094 results