Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke., Huntington, New York 11743 Directions

1,083 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

March 15, 2019

"Great Salesman and Automobile "

- Carl M

Brian Haneys professionalism and positive attitude made my car leasing experience a pleasure. He was able to identify my needs and find the perfect car for me. I couldn’t be happier. I’ll definitely be back.

Jeff Frankel
Brian Haney
Mar 18, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your kind words about your Sales Consultant, Brian. Brian takes great pride in what he does, and strives to provide a professional and positive atmosphere to all of his clients. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

March 14, 2019

"Great experience"

- SunnyB

Information provided was clear. I worked with Evan Retzkin and he was super helpful and not pushy at all. Totally different experience than dealing with other dealerships and other car makes. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Mar 15, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington! We are happy to hear that everything went well with your Sales Consultant, Evan. Evan takes great pride in what he does, and only wants what is best for his customers. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

March 11, 2019

"Easy Purchase"

- bfscal

I worked with Evan Retzkin and Ken Melendez and made the easiest car purchase of my life. They were great in every aspect of the purchase and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are in the market for a Mercedes.

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear you had such an easy and pleasant experience purchasing your new Mercedes-Benz. Evan, Ken, as well as the rest of our staff all strive to provide only the best to our customers. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

March 09, 2019

"Warm and Fuzzy"

- BakedBean

Family owned dealership. Treated with over the top attention. Anthony is a gem. Spence was courteous, most professional and totally transparent. It will be difficult to ever car shop anywhere else.

Anthony Mastroianni

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words about our dealership. Anthony, Spence, and the rest of the employees at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington all take great pride in what they do, and want what is best for all of our customers. We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

March 08, 2019

"Like Clockwork "

- jcwalsh61

I always enjoy my experience at Huntington Mercedes. Everyone is friendly and very welcoming. They are always eager to attend my needs. This is by far the best experience with a dealership from sales , purchase and servicing standpoint . I have owned Porsche’s, Infiniti’s,and many other vehicles and I am very with now owning a Mercedes _Benz

Steve McCloskey
Marie Davi
Other Employees : Gabby

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for writing a review about your recent visit. We are thrilled to hear you always have an enjoyable experience at our dealership! We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

March 04, 2019

"Excellent "

- Theo5

Got the job done promptly and thoroughly. Very nice facilities. Friendly service managers. Efficient at diagnostics. Very happy overall and makes owning a Mercedes pleasant.

Marie Davi
Mar 08, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Theo! We are so happy to hear that everything went well during your visit in our Service Department. Marie takes great pride in what she does, and only wants what is best for the customers. We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are always happy to help!

March 02, 2019

"Awesome dealership"

- MY17GLE43C4

Evan Retzin and the sales team collaborated to work up a very attractive offer on an in-stock GLS. I am very pleased with the outcome. Connie once again did an outstanding job on the delivery. Both Evan and Connie followed up to make sure everything went smooth. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking to upgrade their vehicles while working with professionals such as Evan and Connie. I always look forward to working with Eric for my service needs. Thank you again!

Eric Grobert
Connie Werner Lamberson
Mar 04, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you had another great experience with Evan and Connie, as well as the rest of the staff at our dealership. We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

February 28, 2019

"Service Department is excellent, Klint was so helpful"

- Fancy

My wife had an issue with her tire. I asked her to see Klint at Huntington Mercedes. Klint made the experience as easy for her. He made her comfortable and treated her with respect. Thank you Klint

Jordan Haas
Steve McCloskey
Klint Papadelias
Mar 01, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that Klint was able to help your wife with her tire, and that the experience was easy and helpful. Klint takes great pride in what he does, and only wants what is best for the customers. We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Huntington for your vehicle's service, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you never hesitate to contact us!

February 27, 2019

"extremely helpful"

- striolo

I went to Mercedes with 2 days to find a new car after having trouble with the previous dealership I had leased at. The entire staff was extremely accommodating, helpful, friendly, and patient with me. I left the dealership within 4 hours with a brand new car. They took care of everything from helping me clean out my old car, return my old car, and take care of all the insurance information. Anthony Mastroianni was kind, helpful, funny and I had such a good experience. I had such a good experience, I will be recommending Mercedes-Benz of Huntington to my friends and family.

Anthony Mastroianni
Connie Werner Lamberson
Other Employees : Chris Bahamonde
Mar 01, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you had an excellent experience at our dealership, and you were able to drive off in your new Mercedes-Benz in no time! Our staff all strive to provide only the best for our customers, and take great pride in what they do as a profession. We hope you enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

February 22, 2019

" Excellent "

- Contrerasj

The experience at this dealership was very satisfying , Their service was excellent. They are very knowledgeable and helpful, Very easy to deal with. They go out of they’re way to make you happy

Dave Bank
Feb 22, 2019 -

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you had an excellent experience at our Mercedes-Benz dealership. We always strive to make sure our customers are satisfied to the fullest degree, and always want to be as helpful and friendly as possible to our customers. We hope you are enjoying your Mercedes-Benz, and if there is anything else we can do to assist you we are happy to help!

1 - 10 of 1,083 results