Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Pre Owned Sales Consultant
Ken Melendez, Finance Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Ken Melendez

September 23, 2017

"Great dealership, great staff, great experience!!! "

- NidaB_

Leonardo was easily one of the best car dealers we have dealt with. Extremely professional, genuine and honest throughout the whole process. We weren't the easiest customers to deal with but Leonardo was very patient with us and helped get the car we wanted. He made our car buying experience excellent. Need more dealers like him!

Leonardo Anglin

September 21, 2017

"Thank you Mercedes Benz of Huntington & Jerry Ricca!"

- Annmarie Standfast

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to Mercedes Benz of Huntington and Jerry Ricca! Amazing experience working with Jerry Ricca! He was very professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful when leasing my 2017 C300 Cabriolet. At the time, my mom was in the hospital and didn’t have much time. Jerry took care of everything for me and worked around my crazy schedule so I was able to pick up the car. He took the time to show me all the features on the car and made sure I was comfortable with everything before leaving the dealership. He also checked in with me several times after picking up the car to make sure everything was going well. Could not be happier with my new car and this exceptional experience! I will definitely recommend Jerry to my family and friends! Thank you Jerry and Mercedes Benz of Huntington!

Jerry Ricca

September 21, 2017

"CPO SL550 Purchase"

- racer10

My experience with the dealership was made extraordinary through the efforts of pre-owned sales consultant Anthony Mastroianni. He worked very hard to satisfy any request I had during and after the sales process. He was product knowledgeable , always professional and a true customer service advocate. I would highly recommend anyone who is considering a used car purchase at this dealership to ask for Anthony. You will not in my view be disappointed with the level of service he will provide along with his ability to see and treat the entire purchase and post sale followup as more than a one off transaction but instead the start of a customer relationship.

Anthony Mastroianni