Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Brian Haney

October 19, 2018

"Mercedes-Benz Huntington service/sales"

- MB Buyer

Simply all around topnotch service. Very accommodating and everything promised gets done in a prompt and efficient manner. The salesman I used when I purchased my vehicle was also fantastic and he worked out all the particulars of a somewhat complicated deal.

Brian Haney
Randy Arnegger
Ken Melendez

October 18, 2018

"Friendly service area"

- Littlem

Marie was so accommodating, getting me a loaner at the last minute..always a great experience with her. I was unhappy that I came for a warranty repair for the same problem I previously had repaired

Marie Davi

October 18, 2018

"Excellent customer service!"

- Satisfied Customer

My Mercedes had some issues with a leak on the retractable top. I brought my vehicle in and met with Eric Grobert my service adviser, and my experience was excellent. From the minute I dropped off my vehicle until the minute I picked it up, everyone was professional and the workmanship was exceptional. My vehicle was returned to me, clean and looking as if it was its first day out of the showroom. Thank you Eric for such a wonderful experience as always!

Eric Grobert