Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

Internet Sales Manager

September 19, 2018

"Great experience "

- Roger007

Very professional and friendly. They are all about their customers needs. Never felt pressured or rushed. All car buying experiences should be like this. I definitely recommend this dealership.

Bernie Mendez
Other Employees : Dino Mohebbipour

September 19, 2018

"Best Dealership Experience"

- Art

Really the best dealership experience I have had, and I've dealt with a lot of dealerships over the years. Cory was great to deal with, and so were James and Mike, and also Ramsay in Finance. I would recommend MBZ Laguna Niguel to anyone without hesitation.

James Flood
Malorie Mobley
Mike Ball
Other Employees : Ramsay Jerome; Chloe in service

September 18, 2018

"Cory McCombs-My 5 Star Guy at 1 Star Drive"

- Diane G

I consider Cory my car personal shopper not a car salesman. Cory asked me what I was looking for and actually listened to all I had to say then made suggestions to enhance my car shopping experience. He showed me cars of interest and explained all that was available to accommodate all my needs in a car and also what Mercedes had to offer that I was not aware of. Cory was attentive to remembering the color combinations and special features I was looking for which made my experience that much more enjoyable. He wasn't just trying to sell me any car but helping me choose the car that was just right for me. By the time we were finished, it was late, I was tired, Cory offered to come to my workplace the next day to give me my personal tutorial of my car so I would understand and enjoy all the features it has to offer. I must say I really appreciated all the time and patience given to me. Cory definitely exceeded all expectations!

Other Employees : Jane Choi