Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

Carson  Helton, Internet Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

Carson Helton

Internet Sales Manager

April 19, 2018

"I hate when I have to go buy a new car"

- KAREN K

This was a fantastic surprise. No haggle, no bull with back and forth. A whole new way of buying a new car with no pretense; the experience was great. I did not feel like I was being "taken for a ride". I highly recommend this dealership and sales person.

James Flood
Other Employees : James Flood

April 17, 2018

"Kurt, Eric, and Michael were so helpful. "

- SimonS

Everyone, from Eric to Kurt to Michael, was so helpful and patient throughout the leasing process. My needs were met, and the results were far better than I had anticipated when I walked in. I am particularly grateful to Kurt who spent a lot of time with me, finding out my needs, my wants, and analyzing my resources to find a way to make things work. I ended up leaving with a car that far exceeds anything I envisioned.

Kurt Meier
Mike Ball
Other Employees : Eric

April 07, 2018

"Excellent customer service and financing"

- April 7

Bernie showed me features in the car which really appealed to me. He found me the car that was an ideal fit for me and my work.

Ramsay Jerome