Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,329 reviews

May 25, 2022

Erik was friendly and explained the process efficiently. My car was well serviced and washed in a timely manner More

by wallsts
Eric Dorsey
May 26, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles responded

Hello Wallsts, thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to let Erik know how appreciated his thorough work ethic is. We look forward to working with you sometime soon, feel free to give us a call back at 213-927-7769 if you have any questions concerns or comments.

May 20, 2022

Good service clean helpful ride to and from dealership service manager Eric was very good and knowledgeable More

by 88barryhunts
Charles Dorsey, Barry Murphy
May 24, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles responded

Hello Barry, thank you for your kind words! I will be sure to pass them along to Eric, thank you for your time, feel free to give us a call at 213-927-7769 for any questions or comments you may have.

May 19, 2022

Excellent service. Varoujian was the best and easy to work with. He took care of everything I needed and answered all my questions. More

by Armand
Varoujian Narghizian
May 19, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles responded

Hello Armand! Thank you for your wonderful 5 star evaluation, I will make sure to let Varoujian know how much his services were appreciated. We look forward to working with you again soon. Feel free to give us a call at 213-927-7769 if you have any questions comments or concerns.

May 18, 2022

Very satsfied. Ivan Velasquez extremely courteous and professional. Work was don in timely fashion as I waited for it. More

by Ckmkam
Ivan Velasco
May 19, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles responded

Hi! It is such a pleasure to hear that we have surpassed expectations, and have a satisfied customer such as yourself. I will be sure to let Ivan know how appreciated his professional, kind and efficient work is. Thank you for your time, we look forward to working with you again. Feel free to give us a call back at 213-927-7769.

May 14, 2022

It was a great experience. Fast, efficient, helpful, accessible. Everything that’s needed to make it a top-tier experience. More

by soila
David Cohen
May 16, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles responded

Hello Soila, your wonderful 5 star review and kind words are greatly appreciated. I'd like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how wonderfully your time with us was spent. We look forward to working with you once again, if you have any questions concerns or comments feel free to give us a call back at 213-927-7769.

May 08, 2022

GREAT service. Really cared about making sure i was taken care of. Thanks to frank! More

by Joshuaperez1221
Frank Phillips
May 16, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles responded

Hello Joshua, thank you for taking the time to let us know how well taken care of you have been! Frank is an amazing part of the service team, I will be sure to let him know how happy you are with your service. If you have any questions concerns or comments feel free to give us a call back at 213-927-7769.

May 06, 2022

I have enjoyed working with Mr. George Bik for the last five years. He is very professional, a man of word, and very caring about his customer. He will go to any length to ensure th More

by PBG
Mr. George Bik, Sales Manager - 5 star , Craig Settles
May 26, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles responded

Hello, thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star evaluation. Our sales manager George Bik is such a delight to work with, I am pleased to see he was able to share this work ethic with you and completed your purchase. Congratulations on your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you once again! If you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to contact us at 213-927-7769.

May 05, 2022

Have used you guys multiple times on the road with ACC Medlink. We do long distance medical transport with sprinter vans. Every time we have been in LA and needed something we've used you guys and worked More

by rob
Charles Dorsey
May 17, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles responded

Hello Rob, thank you for letting us know how your experience with us over at Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles has been. We look forward to working with you again. I'd like to apologize if there was anything on our end that withheld your rating from a 5 star to a 4. We hope to continue working with you, and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your time!

April 28, 2022

Frank was excellent and Sophie got my Me Connect working after another dealership had refused to help - very happy customer More

by BabylonStrange
Sophie, Frank Phillips
May 02, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles responded

Hi Babylon, thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit with our sales team has been. I'll be sure to let Frank and Sophie know how happy they have made you. We look forward to working with you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at 213-927-7769 if you'd like to add any questions comments or concerns.

April 27, 2022

Thank you to Frank Phillip for his great customer service. I made my way to the dealership early for service and need to get checked-in and to work for a meeting. I was checked-in in 30 minutes or le More

by Vmoo
Frank Phillips
Apr 29, 2022 -

Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles responded

Hello, it brings me great joy to hear that we were able to provide you such quick and efficient service as well as with a ride to work, if necessary we can also order you a ride back to the dealership to pick up your vehicle after the work has been completed. Thank you for coming in, and sharing your experience with us! Have a great day, we look forward to working with you again.

1 - 10 of 1,329 results