Mercedes-Benz of Massapequa

Service Director

September 17, 2018

"Wonderful experience"

- JulianaO

My husband and I were looking for a GLA. When we could not find what we wanted in a 2018 model, we ordered a 2019. Alan kept us up-to-date about the progress in the manufacture and delivery of our car. When our car finally arrived it was perfect. The whole experience could not have been easier or more pleasant. Alan was extremely patient and helpful during the entire process. We have already recommended Alan to our friends.

Alan Stricoff

August 31, 2018

"White Glove Service!"

- arthur

My wife and I were looking for a previous owned Mercedes-Benz GLE. I was lucky enough to speak with Alan Stricoff. He was very pleasant and informative. Two later we met and he was able to show me several cars at your dealership. anyone of them would have been good to purchase. He carefully explained the differences in each car and we decided to purchase that afternoon. The entire process was easy, polite and very user-friendly. When the car was delivered there was a full explanation of its equipment. The entire transaction was an easy experience. I would recommend Alan and your dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Mercedes.

Alan Stricoff

July 29, 2018

"wonderfull experience"

- STYLE_KB

Vivian, always a sweet heart. Ready to help you, quick response, great customer service. I always go to Massapequa for routine service. Great dealer. Nice people. I will recommend this dealer. Go for Vivian

Vivian Keshtgar