Mercedes-Benz of Paramus - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Dan Murphy, Service Advisor, Mercedes-Benz of Paramus

lane manager
David Delmonico, Service Advisor, Mercedes-Benz of Paramus

David Delmonico

September 21, 2018

"Quick and Professional service"

- PDEMAR Verified Customer

All my service experiences were done extremely well by the staff. Sometimes have to wait during pick up but the overall experience was great service.

"Service "

- ASHABAREA Verified Customer

I was very disappointed when I went to have my car serviced. Their was no loaner cars turned in even though I made my appointment 3 weeks prior. The manager Keith was verybapologetic and showed true leadership. He not only took me to work but when my car was finished he delivered it to my job. This says a lot about having a great sense of business and going the extra mile for your clients. I will continue to get my car serviced here as well as purchase!

Mgr. Keith

"Recall "

- RJMGRAPHICS Verified Customer

Customer Service Rep was polite and knowledgeable although I waited 45 minutes for him to see me. I was notified for an air bag recall but there were no loaner cars available so I had to come back later that day so it took a good part of my day away.

Service Center Photos & Amenities