Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento

Delivery Specialist

August 15, 2018

"Consistently excellent"

- theobcline Verified Customer

I have owned my c300 for a little over a year. When I made the purchase, I had no idea that it came with white glove service. From the people who greet you, to customer service reps to mechanics, I am completely impressed by their genuine care and concern for their customers. As a matter of fact, when I must bring my car in for servicing, it is a really pleasant experience. I actually look forward to it!

Greg Ranslow

August 15, 2018

"service is oustanding"

- hulanwash Verified Customer

I thought the problem was much bigger. Jon called and walked me through the step of the repair. He did not try to sell me extras. Again the problem was taken care of without hassle.

Jon Sutherland

August 14, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- E550 Ride Verified Customer

Over the past two years that I have owned my car the service has been excellent - can't remember being able to say that about any other dealership.

Patrick McGarrity