Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta

Ernest Dixon

October 27, 2017

"Terrible customer service"

- Jj112

This is the worst dealership I have ever dealt with, no response from either salesperson or managers, the worst Mercedes benz dealership in North America in my view. Terrible salesperson by the name of Steven Moore, very unprofessional and not trustworthy. I would not recommend this dealership at all. I will tell all my people and my family members to stay away from this dealership forever because the experience will be a nightmare. The lack of professionalism that I had with this dealership put a lot of mistrust on my car buying experience. The worst experience I have ever had. Definitely stay away from this location. Plenty of dealers who treat you with respect and deserve your money..beware of this location and mostly from this salesperson.

Stephen Moore
Other Employees : Kita

October 16, 2017

"christmas in october"

- TerrieC

I know that Mercedes is top of the line and it is expected to be the best in quality. What I didn't see coming was the friendliness and commitment to excellence with what I needed and wanted all wrapped up in one. The environment is very very pleasant and the team work surpassed my expectation. I ran into a service problem and Mr. Mike Higham immediately spoke with me and everyone involved was willing to help me find a resolution. It was no sense of "have to" but a "want to" from all the team members involved. I have been coming here for service a long time, and there is a new change-a good change. I can see it and feel it. This team WANTS to get your business and keep it. I have to mention the customer service lady, Ms Vanessa. She is the gate way to an amazing experience. Yall keep up the great work. See you next service

Z Stewart
Joe Pitt
Kelly Thomley
Dexter Thompson
Mike Higham
Other Employees : Vanessa - customer service/operator

October 14, 2017

"HORRIBLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT, EVEN FOR AN OIL CHANGE "

- Dane123

10-13-17 THIS WAS MY FIRST AND LAST VISIT. The location is very convenient, so I decided to give them a try. Little did I know a simple oil change would turn into the one of the worst experiences in my life. So I called to set up an appointment and they told me to walk-in. When I walked in there was no courtesy welcome like you regular Mercedes dealership 5 star hotel experience. Jiffy Lube honestly has more class for servicing than place. Que was very unprofessional from the beginning. She seemed to have had no customer service training. Her tone was unpleasant, not to mention I stood right in front of her face for like 5 min without being serviced. Upon my exit I asked if I could get my keys and she literally ignored me and served another customer. I dropped my car off at 11am and then I was told by Chris I’d have it for sure by 1pm. At 2pm, 2:30, 3pm, 3:30pm and 4pm I called and the phone just kept going to voicemail (including his direct line). You’d think by then I would have been given a courtesy call. I did get through to Qui but she transferred me and kept me on hold. At that point I haven’t a clue of what was going on with my car. When I got there Chris then tells me since it was a walk-in the time exceeded. I told him he said “1pm for sure and that it was an inconvience to me” and he ignored me. When I asked if there was anything they could do in terms of a complimentary oil change. I was ignored again. It gets even worst I was promised a complimentary diagnostic to see if anything needed to be addressed or fixed on my car. When I asked for the results he said “the techs may have forgotten to point the data on the system. Oh how classy! I’m not done yet. I then go to the cashier to pay in cash because I actually think it’s wise to pay 151 dollar oil change. I asked again, “because of the inconvenience is there anything you can do.” She said “not at this dealership, we’re Mercedes” I didn’t even know what she meant. I responded by telling her even a Toyota dealership would have honored their unprofessionalism and try to help. She responded, “Well this isn’t Toyota.” To be honest I wasn’t surprised by her response. I’m 27 years old. I don’t know if it’s because I look like a teenager was the reason I was treated this way or maybe because it was Friday 13th? I DEALT WITH 3 INDIVIDUALS AND NONE OF THEM WERE PLEASANT. IF I COULD RATE 3 TIMES IT’D BE “THREE ONE STAR RATINGS.” THIS PLACE AT LEAST FOR SERVICING IS HORRIBLE!!! I’D RATE ZERO IF I COULD. MESSAGE TO OWNER: I STILL THINK I DESERVE A REFUND!

Chris Leader