Mercedes-Benz of Tyler

Kelly Morgan

Libby Berry, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Tyler

Libby Berry

October 14, 2017

"Great experience with Michael at MB of Tyler"

- tori

Excellent service from beginning to end; frequent updates from Michael on the status of my new car being produced and shipped. very happy with the service and my new car! Thank you Michael

Michael McLaughlin

October 11, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Eringray101010

They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our service and terms. Brandon kept us very informed and answered all our questions and concerns.

October 10, 2017

"Great Experience and a Pleasure to Work With"

- ShayneGonzales1984

We flooded during Hurricane Harvey and lost the family vehicle. I found this used Expedition on the internet and made a couple phone calls. My salesman (Brandon Stewart) was very informative over the phone and gave me very specific information about the vehicle. I decided to make the 4 hour drive and take a look at it. When I arrived the vehicle was parked out front, had a full tank of gas, and more importantly appeared to be just as described by the salesman. After a test drive, I decided to go ahead and make this the new family vehicle. My experience went very well. Even though I wasn't there to buy a Mercedes, I was treated just the same. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

New 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300, $63565