Merchants Automotive Group

Sales Professional
Gordon Lewis, Finance Manager, Merchants Automotive Group

Gordon Lewis

November 18, 2018

"The people here are amazing "

- Phyllis

When I came to merchants auto i was undecided on the vehicle i wanted. I explained my situation to the salesman that greeted me at the door. He was very helpful and showed me my options for my price range, he was very patient while I made up my mind and he apologized for wait time on the paperwork and he came to check on me every few minutes while I waited and politely asked if he could get me anything while I waited. And I have to say that i am very pleased with the overall service and im the proud owner of a 2017 Dodge Journey. And I would also like to say thank you for everything you have done.

November 14, 2018

"Merchants helped me get into a better vehicle "

- Snwdragnz

I wanted to trade my car in for a bigger/better winter vehicle. My credit isn’t very good, and I owed a lot more on my car than what it was worth. Michael Galer worked with me and tried several different options until we were able to come up with a vehicle and payment that worked for me. Plus he hung out with my kids while I did paperwork 😊

Gordon Lewis

November 09, 2018

"Thank you so much for working with me. You guys are absolut"

- shirleycase57

I am very pleased to work with this company. Very caring and wonderful people to deal with. Thank you so much. I will definitely send more people your way.

Steve Coimbria