Merchants Automotive Group

Michael Galer

Gene Cocchiarella, Sales Professional, Merchants Automotive Group

Gene Cocchiarella

September 21, 2018

"Non stressful, low key not a hard sell type of dealership"

- scravotta

I found Merchants to be very accommodating, and Rodney to be very friendly and not at all to be an aggressive salesman. They moved the process like a well oiled machine. I will definitely refer to my friends and family.

Gordon Lewis

September 20, 2018

"Good Experience"

- Marshall239

I feel like it was an overall good experience. The team worked very fast for me, due to me having to be at work at 5. I test drove the car and got all the paper work done in less then 2 hours. Rodney was great and very friendly. I haven't driven stick in over 2 years and he made me have the confidence to test drive and buy the car. I would recommend the dealership to anyone wanting a new/used car. The gentleman who had me sogn my paper work was great as well.

September 14, 2018

"Car buying made easy is an understatement!"

- Markjr22

Rodney was great he made my car buying experience at Merchants auto easy and convenient. I walked in knowing my credit wasn’t great but right away he was able to help me out and find me a great car. The entire process was under 3 hours which is unheard of nowadays. I will be recommending Rodney and Merchants Auto to all my family and friends

Used 2012 Toyota Tacoma, $19911