Merchants Automotive Group

Joe Hodgson

Ryan Laliberte, Sales Professional, Merchants Automotive Group

Ryan Laliberte

December 10, 2017

"Incredible! non-intimidating, knowledgeable and helpful"

- Joanne46

My experience here was awsome!. Very credited challenged so I was very skeptical. A friend recommended I come here-got the exact car I wanted and a great deal. Everyone was so kind and answered all my questions. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. I will never go to another dealership again. Made the car buying process actually fun---not painful at all. I am so impressed with all their professionalism. Bradley was wonderful.

Bradley Chant

December 06, 2017

"Great place to go if you have less than perfect credit"

- Amy

I drove a 2001 Mazda Tribute which just cost me $1000 in repairs, and it blew a motor and left me stranded. I needed a good car badly and Rodney was able to find me a 2016 Elantra with 30000 miles at a very reasonable price! They worked with my credit score and not only got me financing, but they offered a great warranty, found me a seriously updated car, and even got the car new tires and up to brand new status!! This experience also allowed me a way to build better credit! Thanks rodney and merchants! In all:Great place!!

Rodney Mathews
Merchants Service Center

December 04, 2017

"Joe is amazing!!"

- Jeep Compass

My husband and I went in just to look around. We are been told to ask for Joe based on the great experience my son in law and daughter had when they purchased a vehicle. Joe showed us a 2016 Jeep Compass. We took it for test drive and fell in love with it. Joe went above and beyond to get us financed at a payment that we were comfortable with. Thanks to his hard work, I drove home in my Jeep. Thanks so much Joe!!! We will be back to see you and will recommend you and Merchants to everyone we know!!

Joe Hodgson