Merchants Automotive Group

Lisa Petrucelli

February 18, 2018

"Great experience "

- Sheila48

We had a great experience when I came in to update my vehicle. Everyone we came in contact with was friendly and helpful. Scott the manager came and greeted us both days we were there. Our salesman Andy was great to work with . Would recommend Merchants Auto to everyone.

Andrew Davis
Nick Pichette
Merchants Service Center
Gordon Lewis

February 16, 2018

"Rich was Absolutely Phenomenal !! "

- Maria-Elena Cecere

Rich went Above & Beyond in such a Caring way . I was left without questions feeling Secure & so Welcomed .. Hands down this is truly a person you want to see when you enter the doors ...

Rich Interrante

February 14, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Denise L

I contacted Merchants not sure what to expect and was so glad I got Rodney as my salesperson. He was fantastic. He went above and beyond to make my car buying experience stress free. I appreciate his time and effort in helping me find the car that best met my situation. I am very happy with my 2014 Nissan Sentra! Thanks again Rodney!

Rodney Mathews