Merchants Automotive Group

Joe Hodgson

August 14, 2018

"Wow!!!"

- rvcsla

This was an amazing experience. The patience and helpfulness of Michael Galer were over the top. I am so happy that I decided to take a chance and go to Merchants Auto.

August 13, 2018

"Amazing service, great cars! "

- Jzadel.jz

I walked into merchants unexpectedly for a car. I had my heart set on a completely different car than I left with but I left feeling extremely happy about my choice. I told Mike everything I needed in a car and he knew the right one in my price range. The only issue I would say is even though we went in midday on a Saturday there were plenty of sales reps available and we sat for 20 minutes before we had to get someone’s attention to help us. Otherwise this was one of the best possible car buying experiences I could have had!

August 13, 2018

"Professional"

- MountainBiker

Smooth transition from my vehicle to another. No pressure. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, the free car wash feature is awesome. Thanks Merchants!

Rodney Mathews