Merchants Automotive Group

Sales Professional
Gordon Lewis, Finance Manager, Merchants Automotive Group

Gordon Lewis

January 14, 2019

"Doing big things on my own "

- Biggirl24

I had the pleasure of working with merchants financing my own vehicle on my own with no co-signer after countless dealerships wouldn’t work with me bc of my lack of credit meaning zero all of them wanted outrageous down payment . Merchants did it with a reasonable down payment and really heard me when I said what I wanted in a vehicle it was great and painless and the best thing I could’ve done on my own thank you so much merchants

Steve Coimbria

January 13, 2019

"Amazing experience!"

- EmilyR

I had a great experience at Merchants! After totaling my car, I was overwhelmed by the process of finding a new car. Mike made the process easy and got me into a great car that I could afford!

December 26, 2018

"Above and beyond"

- BWChartier23

Our salesman, Joe Hodgson, performed a lot of work in order to help my family get into the best car possible. We had a great experience and we love our purchase!

Joe Hodgson