Merchants Automotive Group

Steve Coimbria

Finance Director

"Birthday Jeep! "

- Sburke

My birthday was nearing and I wanted to get myself a gift to me... from me! my experience here was amazing and would recommend to anyone!

Michael Galer

May 19, 2018

"Bought my new to me car!"

- Halynch

Gene C. Is an excellent car dealer. The whole experience was relatively painless. Got a great car, Kia Sportage, at a competitive price. Financing for less than perfect credit was easily obtained at not too horrible an interest rate. If you’re looking for a good, new to you car, I recommend Merchants Auto and Gene C.

Gene Cocchiarella
John Manning
Steve Coimbria

"Love my car"

- eeyore89

Our salesman Jeff was super helpful and super honest. Everyone that worked with us was very helpful. I absolutely love my car and will definitely be coming back here again.

Jeffrey Brown