Miami Car Credit

Juan Obando

Sr Sales Professional
Clevon Chulu, Sales Professional, Miami Car Credit

December 12, 2017

"Financing my first car!"

- Jahsbow

I’m very pleased with my experience today. Clevon & Greg we’re very patient and understanding of my situation. I had no idea I would be taken care of so well and I really l appreciate that. I would recommend any friends to shop here first!

Greg Budd

December 11, 2017

"My experience "

- Shantelbee

Had a very good experience with Oshane . He was very patient and worked with me from beginning to end and made sure I left with the car I wanted . I was so happy and really appreciate him and the dealership for helping me get My 2017 Chevy Malibu . Thanks again Oshane 😘

Oshane Myers

December 09, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Happy Camper

Clevon was awesome. I didn’t know what to expect and was pleased to have someone who was friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him to all of my friends.

Miami Car Credit, Miami, FL, 33169