Miami Car Credit

BDC Manager

February 22, 2018

"Satisfied customer"

- Pearl2015

Excellent service! Friendly, very helpful employees and they got me in what I wanted with no problem. I would recommend car credit to others. Great place 👍🏽.

Tommy Griffin
Ed Koziol

February 21, 2018

"Audi A4"

- Kate

Ben is a nice guy. He answered all my questions help me out with. I would highly recommend to family and friends in the Miami car Credit. Great services, friendly and accommodating.

Ben Noymiler

February 21, 2018

"AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE"

- nosoliciting@please

I'M THANKFUL FOR MY SALESMAN EUGENE KATZ AND HIS TEAM WHOM WENT ABOVE A BEYOND TO HELP ME IN MY SITUATION. I CAME IN WITH VERY LITTLE TO WORK WITH AND I GOTTA SAY, I WAS TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH THE OUTCOME. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYBODY I KNOW LOOKING FOR A CAR TO COME TO MIAMI CAR CREDIT!!

Eugene Katz