Miami Car Credit

Alfredo Rodriguez, Sales Professional, Miami Car Credit

Alfredo Rodriguez

Sales Professional

November 16, 2018

"Supreme Customer Service skills"

- VicSan

Ben was great with us from the moment we walked in (closing time) until we left with our new car. His attitude was very positive and inviting. He had answers to each of our questions and went out of his way to make sure we felt comfortable and at home. I will definitely be back to replace my wife's car when the time is due. Thank you, Ben!

Ben Noymiler
Allen Godfrey
Jose Chaviano
Dannette Nelson

November 12, 2018

"Great expericance with Clevon"

- Estenia

Thanks you so much clevon for you help it’s been a pleasure to have you as our salesman at Miami car credit I love my Rav 4💗

Clevon Chulu

November 12, 2018

"Amazing experience with this team very well profesional"

- Marie

I went to the dealership On Sunday everyone was so nice the sale Manager was awesome although he does look a little though everyone was pleasant I will be doing my second trade in again with the same sales person J.J.

J.J