Michael Jordan Nissan

418 Reviews of Michael Jordan Nissan

February 12, 2019

"Exceptionally rewarding "

- denise29

I would like to start by acknowledging that Michael Jordan Nissan has a very inviting atmosphere. Mr. Wilson is a superb gentleman who went above and beyond to assist me with the purchase of my vehicle. I will continue to support Nissan due to receiving service like that.

Feb 14, 2019 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Denise. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with Raheem and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great day and thanks for being on Team 23!

January 30, 2019

"Service nightmare "

- Jasimp14

I had a horrible experience today at Michael Jordan Nissan in durham. I found out that the services that were allegedly provided to my vehicle on two previous visits have not actually been happening. What a dishonest moment for a dealership that I put so much faith into. The director of service MARK is a condescending pretentious disrespectful rude and degrading man who is a true detriment to the success of the business. The owners need to rectify this situation immediately. Will never return here for service and I advise all current and future customers to verify the services told are provided because there is a dishonest director and service people employed here. Disgusting experience

Mark Padfield
Feb 04, 2019 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Julius, It was a pleasure meeting with you about your concerns on Friday. I’m glad I was able to hear your thoughts and will absolutely use this a training opportunity throughout our dealership. We take customer experience seriously and you have helped us get better in the future. I’m looking forward to a long business relationship and I’m always available to help. Sincerely, Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

January 19, 2019

"Getting my new Car"

- Preciousrenee

Hi everyone. I would like to say that I had a great experience at Michael Jordan Nissan. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a car to come to this dealership. JC went above and beyond to get me into a new 2019 car. He is very pleasant and professionally. He got me in a new car because of the situation I had a Sport Durst. They had approved me for car and then waited a week later to tell me they could not give me my car. I recommend that no one go and purchase a vehicle from Sport Durst because they will screw you over having you thinking you are approve for one of their cars when you are not. They are very unprofessional and have no kind of respect for no one. JC listen to my situation I had and went to work on getting me a car. Come to Michael Jordan Nissan to see JC you will not be disappointed. He is professional and great person to work with.. I want to say thank you JC and God bless you.

"JC" Jeff Coffin
Jan 22, 2019 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Hi Renee, we are pleased to see that you had a great experience with us, and especially with JC. Congratulations on your new car and thanks for being Team 23! Sincerely, Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

January 13, 2019

"Awesome experience!"

- Pirates85

This was the second purchase from Raheem Wilson and Michael Jordan Nissan. Raheem had our car ready and got us in and out of the dealership quickly. He is highly recommended.

Jan 14, 2019 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Thank you for being a return customer! We're glad that you had a fantastic experience with Raheem. Thanks for being on Team 23 and have a great day. Sincerely, Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

January 08, 2019

"I love Michael Jordan Nissan "

- hotdogs

Raheem Wilson is the best me and my wife went out to lunch and we were talking about geting a new SUV so i said lets got to Micheal Jordan Nissan all the mannagers and owners there knows me from my pass experience of buying cars-----so i said it time for something new so walk in met Raheen in and out with what i wanted he the best help me make the right choice-thanks Raheen

Rick Simonette
Bhobie Belmonte
Jan 09, 2019 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Glad to know that Raheem and the team treated you right. Thanks for being on Team 23! Reach out if there's anything more that we can do for you. Have a great day. Sincerely, Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

January 05, 2019

"Great service. Very patient!"

- cidnee

While I was visiting my great aunt, my mom and I went to the Michael Jordan Nissan dealership to help her determine whether she could purchase the car she was currently leasing or if she had to turn it in. The staff, specifically Rick Alston and Bhobie Belmonte were extremely patient. My great aunt is in her 70s so she need edextra time to determine what to do. They went above and beyond to give her a great deal and explain everything to her. I would highly recommend this dealership if your in the market for a car. I'm confident that you'll receive the same amazing service that we did.

Ricky Alston
Bhobie Belmonte
Jan 08, 2019 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Thank you for your review on Dealerrater, Cidnee. Please come back and visit us again soon! Thanks for being a part of Team 23! Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

December 27, 2018

"Out of Lease - New (to me) Rougue"

- sophilly

This was a stressful deal made easy by Chris Macon and the team. This was my second visit and they were excellent. I left feeling like a winner! I look forward to a long relationship.

Royce Martin
Other Employees : Chris Macon
Jan 03, 2019 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

We're so happy that we could make this an easy and smooth situation for you. You definitely are a winner when you work for Team 23! Have a great day and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Sincerely, Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

December 20, 2018

"Great job"

- Nataliece

Raheem took great care of us when buying our car. Nice attention to detail & great service. We will definitely use him again when buying a car & recommend him to others.

Dec 21, 2018 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

We're glad you had a great experience with Raheem, Nataliece. Thanks for being Team 23! Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

December 19, 2018

"Would not buy a car anywhere else!"

- Jimmydean

I have never dealt with a salesman that is as on point as Raheem is! He listens and works as hard as possible to get you what you want! More importantly as someone that owns my own business I have very little free time so he got me in and out of there in no time at all! I couldn’t be happier!!!

Dec 21, 2018 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

We're glad to hear that you had a great experience with Raheem. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything more we can do for you. Thanks for being on Team 23! Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager rsimonette@mjnissan.com 919.433.1726

November 29, 2018

"Purchased a new vehicle and got another serviced"

- Raleighcustomer

Raheem and Alice have always been accommodating and helpful when I visit the dealership. We have purchased three cars from the dealership. Thank you for your service. Side note: The survey process of forcing someone to enter a certain amount of text is frustrating.

Alice Hinnant
Nov 30, 2018 -

Michael Jordan Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad that Raheem and Alice have been such a help to you. Thank you for continuing to be such a valuable member of Team 23! Sincerely, Rick Simonette Owner Loyalty Manager