Michaels Autos Orlando

Ken M

August 01, 2017

"Fantastic "

- Gatsby773

Michaels had the best deal around and their staff was able to work with us and found a great deal on financing. Better then I could get on my own. I will by from them again!

Ken M

July 24, 2017

"Great service, great cars "

- Jamaal

Everything was quick and everyone was courteous. They explained my questions and got me a great deal. The cars are great and I enjoyed doing business with them.

July 24, 2017

"The best buying experience I've ever had "

- Ronnie6

Hands down the best service in all of Central Florida. I bought a car from them around 2011 and the service was excellent and I left the dealership very impressed. Then I bought another vehicle (Jeep Compas) yesterday and the transaction and experience was even better than the first time I bought my first vehicle from Michaels Autos. It was NOTHING like the traditional dealerships and their dishonest games that they play on the consumers. They are super friendly and they help you in a very sincere way. If you are one of those people who are tried of big corporations and likes to support local, family businesses then go purchase your next vehicle from Michaels Autos. It's a family owned business who are from the Orlando area. The vehicles are in GREAT conditions, the service is excellent and the staff is very friendly. I look forward to purchasing more vehicles in the future.

Robbie