Michaels Autos Orlando

Frank Nakhleh

November 27, 2017

"Amazing people "

- Crazyfooyooz

We pulled up 5 minutes before closing, the guys in side were extremely nice and willing to work with us. I had been looking for a certain BMW for awhile, this lot had about a great assortment of models that met my needs. Kenan stayed after hours to make sure I was satisfied with everything. From the cars to the prices, these guys got the job done!! I’ll be back for sure!!

October 31, 2017

"yasmeen"

- yasmeen123

job well done! process was very smooth and quick dealership made it happen thanks to my sales man Aaron. financing was made easy with ken and frank.

Ken M
Frank Nakhleh
Other Employees : ahren

October 31, 2017

"2013 Genesis"

- Charlie's Mom

My husband and I are in our mid-60s and this was the best car buying experience ever for us. Sammy, our sales person, was attentive, respectful, knowledgeable, provided every detail we asked for and saw the deal through start to completion, without a hint of the usual sales pressure dialogue. I could not be happier with him and with the finance manager. The whole transaction, from the test drive to driving the car home was as seamless and efficient as it gets, and the team was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I can recommend this team without reservation.

Sammy, Finance Manager