Mike Castrucci Ford

Jeremy Kaehler

November 04, 2017

" Brand new f150"

- Donovan

I just bought my first brand new vehicle and I love it and the service was great my salesman worked really hard to get a good price on my trade in and the right price on my new truck

Glenn Knell
Jeremy Kaehler

October 28, 2017

"Terrific used car staff."

- RJR1978

We just bought a beautiful escape Friday. All of the guys were extremely helpful especially Tony Holden. The next time we need another car, we will definitely visit Castrucci Ford again.

Jon Gast
Tony Holden

October 24, 2017

"Seth Caldwell is always there for me!"

- Britta

I just purchased my second car from Seth at Mike Castrucci . The service is impeccable! I've always been shown a choice of cars that suit my need and Seth always sees that I get the one that's exactly right for me. He's friendly, trustworthy and makes it a pleasant experience. I'll always be a Castrucci customer and a huge Seth Caldwell fan!

Seth Caldwell