Mike Castrucci Ford

Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales

December 25, 2017

"Great experience "

- afick22

We bought a 2016 F150 at Mike Castrucci and were really pleased with our buying experience. Every aspect of the purchase from the buying to the financing was efficient. Thanks to our salesman John Clark! We live 30 minutes east of Columbus and will be back when it’s time for another vehicle.

John Clark

December 25, 2017

"Great Dealership"

- Randy D.

My wife and I purchased several used cars from Mike Castrucci Ford over the last couple of months. We worked with salesman, Terry Janzen. Mr. Janzen is an extremely nice, knowledgeable and hard working gentleman. I am 58 years old and this dealership is by far the easiest dealership to work with that I have ever encountered. When Terry gives you information about a vehicle, he is honest and accurate. If he is not sure about a question that you ask (which is infrequent), he will look it up on the spot. Finally, if you are female and don’t like how some car dealerships treat you, then go to Castrucci Ford. Unfortunately, during the buying process, I was tied up and my wife completed most of the transaction. Terry and Castrucci Ford were extremely nice to my wife and that was much appreciated. I had a very positive experience here.

Terry Janzen

November 04, 2017

" Brand new f150"

- Donovan

I just bought my first brand new vehicle and I love it and the service was great my salesman worked really hard to get a good price on my trade in and the right price on my new truck

Glenn Knell